Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.energy

Default Estimating/Measuring Hot Water Heater Electrical Usage?

I have a traditional 220 volt electric hot water heater and would
like to estimate or measure how much electricity it is using.

Suggestions?

Has anyone here done this? What results did you find?

Are there any national statistics on this?

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Grobe Books
Browse our inventory of thousands of used books at: