Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Keeping a toddler out of drawers and cabinets

"Roy" wrote
My mother used a method called "spank de arse"...that seemed to train
the toddlers to keep out of the drawers and doors. Somehow in this
modern age that method is frowned upon.
==

If that does not work, a BB gun or well aimed slingshot will do. I've know
people to keep cats out of the yard that way, should work on kids out of
cabinets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Roy" wrote
My mother used a method called "spank de arse"...that seemed to
train the toddlers to keep out of the drawers and doors. Somehow in
this modern age that method is frowned upon.
==

If that does not work, a BB gun or well aimed slingshot will do.
I've know people to keep cats out of the yard that way, should work
on kids out of cabinets.

Excellent idea, Ed. You show an exceptional degree of good judgement
and insight. You would make a superb grandfather.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Smarty" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Roy" wrote
My mother used a method called "spank de arse"...that seemed to
train the toddlers to keep out of the drawers and doors. Somehow in
this modern age that method is frowned upon.
==

If that does not work, a BB gun or well aimed slingshot will do.
I've know people to keep cats out of the yard that way, should work
on kids out of cabinets.

Excellent idea, Ed. You show an exceptional degree of good judgement
and insight. You would make a superb grandfather.

I do have six mostly well behave grandchildren already. Ya just have to
keep them in range.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Roy" wrote
My mother used a method called "spank de arse"...that seemed to
train the toddlers to keep out of the drawers and doors. Somehow in
this modern age that method is frowned upon.
==

If that does not work, a BB gun or well aimed slingshot will do.
I've know people to keep cats out of the yard that way, should work
on kids out of cabinets.

Looks like I need to remind you Ed that this is, exactly as you stated,
an unmoderated newsgroup, and thus can be a sewer for perverse ideas as
well as foul language.

To your perverse ideas such as the ones you offer above, I repeat,
loudly:

**** YOU!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Smarty" wrote
To your perverse ideas such as the ones you offer above, I repeat,
loudly:

**** YOU!

Thank you. Be sure to show your wife your eloquent words; she'll be
impressed. You sure know how to charm people. You can even repeat those
words of endearment when you give the grandkids a hug. Your influence on
them is important.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I must apologize for suggesting the use of a BB gun to control the toddlers.
I was wrong. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Given the technology of the day, a Taser would be a better suggestion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
I must apologize for suggesting the use of a BB gun to control the
toddlers. I was wrong. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Given the technology of the day, a Taser would be a better suggestion.

Actually, in this case, Tasing the grandparent would have a better result.