Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default Keeping a toddler out of drawers and cabinets

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"Roy" wrote
My mother used a method called "spank de arse"...that seemed to
train the toddlers to keep out of the drawers and doors. Somehow in
this modern age that method is frowned upon.
==

If that does not work, a BB gun or well aimed slingshot will do.
I've know people to keep cats out of the yard that way, should work
on kids out of cabinets.

Looks like I need to remind you Ed that this is, exactly as you stated,
an unmoderated newsgroup, and thus can be a sewer for perverse ideas as
well as foul language.

To your perverse ideas such as the ones you offer above, I repeat,
loudly:

**** YOU!