Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. 9/11 Mosque.

Interesting link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
Interesting link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

The NYC City Council *unanimously voted* for this Islamic mosque of
considerable architectural/structural significance to be built almost ON
Ground Zero...... a block or two away, in full view, iirc. 13 stories tall,
according to the video.

A 13-story mosque????? Holy ****....

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...SOw4Q6hpv bQL

We are truly living in a BizarroWorld (Superman comics).

A mosque at the WTC is like flying the Confederate flag in Harlem, or
wearing a swastika
T-shirt in Jerusalem -- after all, not all southerners were slave-owners,
and not all Nazi party members were pro-extermination, right?
And, hey, the swastika IS an inneresting piece of geometry, right?

A mosque at the WTC is a logic similar to... well, that's like Clinton
logic in deregulating the banks, or... or.... like the logic of giving
Monsanto control over all our seed crops.

Hey, wait a minute.... Clinton DID deregulate the banks..... Monsanto DOES
own all our seeds.....

Hey, let's make that mosque FIFTY stories tall!!

AND, let's have the taxpayers pay for it!

--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

"Existential Angst" wrote in
:

"harry" wrote in message
..
.
Interesting link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

The NYC City Council *unanimously voted* for this Islamic mosque of
considerable architectural/structural significance to be built almost
ON Ground Zero...... a block or two away, in full view, iirc. 13
stories tall, according to the video.

A 13-story mosque????? Holy ****....

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...ihad_vs_wtc_mo
sque_UgJiOBYEhrSOw4Q6hpvbQL

We are truly living in a BizarroWorld (Superman comics).

A mosque at the WTC is like flying the Confederate flag in Harlem,
or wearing a swastika
T-shirt in Jerusalem -- after all, not all southerners were
slave-owners, and not all Nazi party members were pro-extermination,
right? And, hey, the swastika IS an inneresting piece of geometry,
right?

A mosque at the WTC is a logic similar to... well, that's like
Clinton logic in deregulating the banks, or... or.... like the logic
of giving Monsanto control over all our seed crops.

Hey, wait a minute.... Clinton DID deregulate the banks.....
Monsanto DOES own all our seeds.....

Hey, let's make that mosque FIFTY stories tall!!

AND, let's have the taxpayers pay for it!

Last I was at ground zero, a 13 story building 2 blocks away would not be
visible from the site. Just let's make sure the FBI plants some mikes in
the building grin.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Han wrote:

Last I was at ground zero, a 13 story building 2 blocks away would not be
visible from the site. Just let's make sure the FBI plants some mikes in
the building grin.

Bring in the same contractor that built the US Embassy in Moscow
during the 80s.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
Han wrote:

Last I was at ground zero, a 13 story building 2 blocks away would not be
visible from the site. Just let's make sure the FBI plants some mikes in
the building grin.

Bring in the same contractor that built the US Embassy in Moscow
during the 80s.

For the younger set, that was the one where they used bugging devices
for aggregate in the cement walls.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/10/2010 8:28 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In articleyvqdnTqp_oANRY3RnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
Kurt wrote:

In ,
wrote:

Last I was at ground zero, a 13 story building 2 blocks away would not be
visible from the site. Just let's make sure the FBI plants some mikes in
the buildinggrin.

Bring in the same contractor that built the US Embassy in Moscow
during the 80s.

For the younger set, that was the one where they used bugging devices
for aggregate in the cement walls.

If you're familiar with Non-Linear Junction Detectors for finding
hidden electronics, you may be aware that the Soviets mixed a lot
of diodes in with the concrete used to form the walls. It drove
the bug detectors crazy.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 6/10/2010 8:28 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In articleyvqdnTqp_oANRY3RnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
Kurt wrote:

In ,
wrote:

Last I was at ground zero, a 13 story building 2 blocks away would not
be
visible from the site. Just let's make sure the FBI plants some mikes
in
the buildinggrin.

Bring in the same contractor that built the US Embassy in Moscow
during the 80s.

For the younger set, that was the one where they used bugging devices
for aggregate in the cement walls.

If you're familiar with Non-Linear Junction Detectors for finding
hidden electronics, you may be aware that the Soviets mixed a lot
of diodes in with the concrete used to form the walls. It drove
the bug detectors crazy.

Heh, good ole Spy vs. Spy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spy_vs._Spy
--
EA

TDD

Mosque. [email protected] Home Repair 6 May 26th 10 04:58 PM
Mosque. harry Home Repair 2 May 26th 10 08:24 AM
Mosque. HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 May 25th 10 02:06 PM
Mosque. harry Home Repair 37 May 25th 10 01:50 PM