Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mosque.

On May 24, 2:19�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

You can't draw conclusions from the absence of data. Ignorance is
not proof of anything.

It is proof of ignorance.

�There was no proof of WMD. So they invented proof/data. �The fact
that they came up with the same conclusion shows the collusion.
They just hoped they'd find something, �then no-one ould have closely
examined their "proof/intelligence". It didn't pan �out as hoped &
they (Bush/B-liar) were revealed to the world as liars.

Well, Sadaam SAID (or intimated or hinted or acted like) he had WMD and I
guess the thinking was along the lines of "If we can't trust Hussein, just
who CAN we trust?"

As it turned out, he lied. So...

We invaded his country, evicted him from his homes, confiscated his fortune,
exiled his family, killed his children, imprisoned everybody he ever knew,
and eventually got his skanky ass hanged.

You may be right about the WMDs being a poor excuse for going to war. I,
personally, think we need a war every ten to fifteen years to keep the tip
of the spear sharp. Too, we have a warrior class that needs the opportunity
to kill people and blow things up. Heck, would anybody ever become a
fire-fighter if there were no fires?

No, our warrior class has to have a war every once in a while. It's what
they're trained for. It's what they want. It's what they need. Brothers.
Fathers. Sons. For their families - for their lands - for their freedoms.

For duty's sake. For honor's sake. For glory's sake.

We march.

Saddam denied possesing WMDs. That was his reason for not showing
Blix where they were. And it transpired he was telling the truth.
Republican Arms manufacturers need perpetual war so they can make
money.
Did "W" send his boy to Iraq? (No, but the Queen did).
He is now traineded as a helicopter pilot BTW.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...passed-test/1/

Repubicans want to round up dopey, Hollywood brainwashed youths from
the unemployment queues of America & send them off to die abroad
defending Israel.
Why are they unemployed? Republicans need cheap Mexican labour not
expensive USAians.
They could stop the Mexican problem tomorrow. Just jail the people
employing them. But that would be republicans going to jail.
And "Glory" is more Hollywood ********.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 11:24�pm, Joe Carthy wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote innews:C_OdnduUFdzCVmbWnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@earthlink. com:

harry wrote:

Saddam denied possesing WMDs. �That was his reason for not showing
Blix where they were. �And it transpired he was telling the truth.
Republican Arms manufacturers need perpetual war so they can make
money.
Did "W" send his boy to Iraq? �(No, but the Queen did).

Bush doesn't have any boys. He has two daughters.

Repubicans want to round up dopey, Hollywood brainwashed youths from
the unemployment queues of America & send them off to die abroad
defending Israel.

Actually, all American military personnel are volunteers - eagerly
enlisting for the opportunity to kill people and blow things up. At
the last count, 85% of those who've served in Afghanistan and Iraq
re-enlisted at the first opportunity (the remaining 15% retired, were
invalided out, or married harridans). As for "brainwashed," hardly.
Enlistees are better educated than the average of their contemporaries
(93% high-school graduates vs. 73% nationally).

Israel doesn't need the U.S. to help defend it. Israel can field a
ground army of infantry and armor 50% larger than the authorized
strength of the United States (18 divisions vs 12 for the U.S.).

Why are they unemployed? Republicans need cheap Mexican labour not
expensive USAians.

Virtually all Asians in the U.S. ARE employed. As physicians,
scientists, computer experts, and the like.

And, you're right, we need as much cheap labor as we can get. Mowing
the grass is not a job that can easily be moved to India.

They could stop the Mexican problem tomorrow. �Just jail the people
employing them. �But that would be republicans going to jail.

Right once again. No one in their right mind would want the "creators"
of wealth behind bars. A case can be easily made that Michael Milken -
the "Junk Bond" king - helped more people than Mother Theresa ever
met. Through his efforts, AOL, Turner Broadcasting (CNN), MCI, and
others changed the lives of billions for the better. Sadly, Milken
went to jail - though not for employing Mexicans.

And "Glory" is more Hollywood ********.

Again, I agree. An awful lot of ******** comes out of liberal
Hollywood.

**** all those towel-heads. �All they want to do is kill everyone..- Hide quoted text -

There are some very nice people in the ME, I have been treated very
generously and kindly by many of them.
A lot of them are ****ed off with the USA, the world.s greatest
exporter of terrorism.

OT-Mosque at Ground Zero opens on 911 azotic Metalworking 18 May 27th 10 05:05 AM
Mosque. harry Home Repair 37 May 25th 10 01:50 PM
3218/32,544 INVESTED IN FAILURE! 03/19/07 AP: Suicide bomber kills 6 in Baghdad mosque BGKM Woodworking 0 March 20th 07 04:37 AM