Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT. 9/11 Mosque.

"Existential Angst" wrote in
:

"harry" wrote in message
..
.
Interesting link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

The NYC City Council *unanimously voted* for this Islamic mosque of
considerable architectural/structural significance to be built almost
ON Ground Zero...... a block or two away, in full view, iirc. 13
stories tall, according to the video.

A 13-story mosque????? Holy ****....

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...ihad_vs_wtc_mo
sque_UgJiOBYEhrSOw4Q6hpvbQL

We are truly living in a BizarroWorld (Superman comics).

A mosque at the WTC is like flying the Confederate flag in Harlem,
or wearing a swastika
T-shirt in Jerusalem -- after all, not all southerners were
slave-owners, and not all Nazi party members were pro-extermination,
right? And, hey, the swastika IS an inneresting piece of geometry,
right?

A mosque at the WTC is a logic similar to... well, that's like
Clinton logic in deregulating the banks, or... or.... like the logic
of giving Monsanto control over all our seed crops.

Hey, wait a minute.... Clinton DID deregulate the banks.....
Monsanto DOES own all our seeds.....

Hey, let's make that mosque FIFTY stories tall!!

AND, let's have the taxpayers pay for it!

Last I was at ground zero, a 13 story building 2 blocks away would not be
visible from the site. Just let's make sure the FBI plants some mikes in
the building grin.

--
Best regards
Han