Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default OT. 9/11 Mosque.

"harry" wrote in message
Interesting link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

The NYC City Council *unanimously voted* for this Islamic mosque of
considerable architectural/structural significance to be built almost ON
Ground Zero...... a block or two away, in full view, iirc. 13 stories tall,
according to the video.

A 13-story mosque????? Holy ****....

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...SOw4Q6hpv bQL

We are truly living in a BizarroWorld (Superman comics).

A mosque at the WTC is like flying the Confederate flag in Harlem, or
wearing a swastika
T-shirt in Jerusalem -- after all, not all southerners were slave-owners,
and not all Nazi party members were pro-extermination, right?
And, hey, the swastika IS an inneresting piece of geometry, right?

A mosque at the WTC is a logic similar to... well, that's like Clinton
logic in deregulating the banks, or... or.... like the logic of giving
Monsanto control over all our seed crops.

Hey, wait a minute.... Clinton DID deregulate the banks..... Monsanto DOES
own all our seeds.....

Hey, let's make that mosque FIFTY stories tall!!

AND, let's have the taxpayers pay for it!

--
EA