Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Exemplary Service Received

Yesterday I called the company which made my workshop air cleaner:

http://jdstools.com/air-tech750-er.aspx

When I moved down to the beach, I lost the remote that came with the
cleaner. Since I have my cleaner hanging from a 12 foot ceiling in my
workshop, climbing up and down on a ladder to turn it on and off wasn't
an attractive situation. I needed another remote.

I've had this cleaner for a good 5 years so it's not like I could claim
the remote was defective. Besides, it wasn't defective. It was just lost.

So I called them early yesterday afternoon to inquire how I could get a
replacement. "No problem", they said. And it wasn't.

I had the replacement remote in my hot little hand this morning. Less
than 24 hour service is worth giving some recognition.

BTW: I hung that air cleaner from the ceiling by myself last night.
What a PITA *that* was. It sure seemed easier five years ago.

Jay
Topsail Beach, NC