Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Five Rooms of Flooring Going Into the Dumpster

Good grief! The condo above us was just sold, for half the price the
previous owner paid. The last owner spent about a year remodeling and
redecorating...all new flooring, new kitchen, some changes in bathrooms.
Now the new owner has hired a guy to take out all of the flooring. I
understand the new kitchen cabinets will go, too. Makes me want to cry.
I took a look in the dumpster...couldn't make out a brand name on it,
only "Made in Germany". Looks new, tongue and groove. I think it all
looks cheap, but perhaps this stuff isn't worth saving. I don't know
the owner, or how to contact him, or I would suggest saving the stuff
and offering it to whomever wants to pick it up.