Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Five Rooms of Flooring Going Into the Dumpster

On May 19, 4:06*pm, "
wrote:
Good grief! *The condo above us was just sold, for half the price the
previous owner paid. *The last owner spent about a year remodeling and
redecorating...all new flooring, new kitchen, some changes in bathrooms.
* Now the new owner has hired a guy to take out all of the flooring. *I
understand the new kitchen cabinets will go, too. *Makes me want to cry..
* I took a look in the dumpster...couldn't make out a brand name on it,
only "Made in Germany". *Looks new, tongue and groove. *I think it all
looks cheap, but perhaps this stuff isn't worth saving. *I don't know
the owner, or how to contact him, or I would suggest saving the stuff
and offering it to whomever wants to pick it up.

Post a "curb alert" on Craigslist. At least the kitchen cabinets will
go quickly. I could use a set myself for garage storage.

nate