Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default It lives! Was: Is A/C capacitor supposed to look like this?

O christmas tree!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
At your service, O great one. May you live forever.

[presents]

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
At your service, O great one. May you live forever.

Don't encourage the incorrigible, he thrives on it.
He might run a background check on you. ROTFLMAO

TDD

Apparently that makes you nervous. Something to hide, Dufas?

No, it doesn't because I've had background checks run on me
by the feds so I could get into places that you will never be
allowed to go.

Yeah man... The cell blocks for incorrigible fools. Does your ass
still hurt?

It might surprise you how many here are still carrying
clearances. Some of us contract to Mil and FAA, etc.

I also know how to avoid creating data trails
and I can guarantee that you can not find any information on
me. Don't waste your time trying. ROTFL

Not all that interested, but there is not much on net that can't be
traced. Telnetting ISP's for logs and doing a computer search of those
does a nice job. ArchAngel made that same brag years back..So did
Mitnick. If you want privacy..You ain't gonna get it on net. NMAP,
SNORT and a few others works great for any script kiddy that wants
you.
The rest of us merely do the work. Just keep bellowing out your
stupidity. It really provides a low level of Entertainment for me/us.

Does your drain pan have an overflow switch? I loved the post where
you claimed to have check me out, that was hysterical. Alley, I have
to complement you for your unmitigated gall, it makes it so much more
fun to twist your bloomers and watch you react in the same manner as
a vociferous Leftist who regresses to his sophomoric playground
debating
tactics of name calling, gratuitous foul language and questioning of
the
intelligence and filiation of anyone he disagrees with. Please don't
change, you make me laugh and that's a good thing. Oh yea, please take
the time to show everyone your superior knowledge of The Interweb and
tell everyone who I am by utilizing your mastery of data resources to
do so. You bragged that it is an elementary process, so please, take
five minutes and reveal to the world who I am. ROTFLMAO

TDD

I made a 5 minute looksee at your **** and its wide open for all to see.
I am polite enough not to post it. I can see that it upsets you no
end and your blood pressure hit high gear. You really didn't have to
break out in a sweat as I have no compulsion to do you damage. Now go
back to alt.homerepair and do your whining there. Any idiot that thinks
Google is secure is only fooling itself.

I'm quite sure you are lying

No your not. I hit a nerve and now you are ****ing your britches.

but that is what makes you so amusing.

Of course I am amusing.. I am also educating a Home repair idiot(YOU).

Oh please, post everything or post links to everything you've found.
You have my permission to "out" me to the world. Come on, you can
do it. I think the rude shorthand for it is "PPOSTFU!". I'm begging
you to be impolite and post all the dirt you have on me. I would
really relish reading it and I know all my friends would too.

TDD

Sorry.. No will do.. Bad netiquette. You know better then that.
Haven't you tired of the crossposting that I keep deleting?
Run al;ong now.. Your crack dealer is waiting for you.

Alley, Alley, Alley, PPOSTFU. I'm sorry to be rude but I must insist.
You have my permission to post anything you find on me along with its
source. It's OK if you can't find anything, just admit it, man up
already. I find it funny that you invoke netiquette when you are so
gauche yourself. Everyone is waiting for you to prove your superiority.
Pleeeeeeeeez! Mr. Alley, can you teach me about The Interweb? FLNF©

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Glaring Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
At your service, O great one. May you live forever.

Don't encourage the incorrigible, he thrives on it.
He might run a background check on you. ROTFLMAO

TDD

Apparently that makes you nervous. Something to hide, Gufas?

[...]

Yawn....Try your cities college. I am sure that for the right grade
point average and a few bucks you can take an IT or net administrators
course. I do so realize that you are not smart enough to recognized that
this is a trades and crafts NG. Educating you could fall into the
category of ****ing into the wind. How in the Hell have you survived
this long is beyond me. There must be a lot of good Samaritans that have
fed and clothed you over the years. It is again my burden to uncrosspost
your foolishness and guide you back to your Home in the Home repair
group. I hope they don't hold it against me.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Alexander wrote:
The Glaring Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Alley, come on, PPOSTFU! You're deflecting, that's a good sign that
you're a psychopathic liar. Since you've declared ownership of the
group alt.hvac, I'll have to start posting there again since HVAC
and refrigeration is one of the things I do and I'm very good at it.
I don't know about you since most of your posts are total codswallop.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Glaring Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Now I understand your logic. Up is down and Down is up.

Since you've declared ownership of the
group alt.hvac,

Nope! Paul has the pink slip to this group.

I'll have to start posting there again since HVAC
and refrigeration is one of the things I do and I'm very good at it.

Is this more of your logic that up is down ..etc.

I don't know about you since most of your posts are total codswallop.

Post again when you get the **** of of your posting and it can be
understood.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Glaring Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Alley, you are so bizarre, never change, you make me laugh.
I'm still waiting for you to post proof of the alleged
background check you did on me. Living in a fantasy world
all the time can be unhealthy for you. I really think you
should seek professional help for your mental illness
because it will cause a lot of problems for you when it
spills over into the real world. Your behavior leads me
to believe that it occurred long ago. I've come across so
many disturbed individuals like you and some of them have
learned to cope with their mental illness and lead a very
productive life. You remind me of a lunatic called Hatter
who has a more severe case of your affliction, you might be
related to him, who knows?

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.revisonism

Default Glaring Gufus is about the Dumbest piece of Crap:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Glaring Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Any Moron can put content on net. But for your information
a few years ago when we had a hacker war with China on the
5th of May, The Hacker Mad Hatter was right there doing in
Chinese websites by the thousands. The Chinese started out with
Government sponsored hackers taking out American Government sites.
I lost 2 of my commercial sites and payback was a bitch. China at
the 4th day called off the attack and banned Win 98 from Chinese
computers. So ..Glaring Gufas.. You have obviously attacked one of our
Cyber warriors with your insane whining. There were several hundred
American cyber warriors in that fray and the FBI looked the other way.
So go **** yourself.. Go brag about how good you are in HVAC among the
massively ignorant. By the way.. No one hangs out at the 2600 groups
that has a clue. Thats an interesting password file you have by the way.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Glaring Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Alley, PPOSTFU! I know you can't so I'll keep demanding it.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.revisonism

In , Alexander wrote in small part:

Thats an interesting password file you have by the way.

Whatever the bleep it says should you have actually achieved that,
the usual password file does not contain the password. Much more
likely it contains the output of some sort of "one way hash function"
that is delivered successfully only by inputting any of a very small
number of inputs (that number is often down to 1) including the actual
password.

If TDD's password file is something unusually less secure than the
usual one, could you explain? (In the unlikely event this is true, I do
suggest TDD to do a change of password somewhat frequently until
achievement of a usual level of security of password files.)

--
- Don Klipstein )
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.revisonism

Don Klipstein wrote:
In , Alexander wrote in small part:

Thats an interesting password file you have by the way.

Whatever the bleep it says should you have actually achieved that,
the usual password file does not contain the password. Much more
likely it contains the output of some sort of "one way hash function"
that is delivered successfully only by inputting any of a very small
number of inputs (that number is often down to 1) including the actual
password.

If TDD's password file is something unusually less secure than the
usual one, could you explain? (In the unlikely event this is true, I do
suggest TDD to do a change of password somewhat frequently until
achievement of a usual level of security of password files.)

Don, Alley is a bit bizarre. He thinks he can spook me by claiming to
have accessed my computer and obtained background information on me.
When I ask him to prove what he says, he deflects and says it's bad
netiquette. I gave him my permission to post any information good or
bad that he has obtained on me. He can't because there is nothing out
there for him to find and he lacks the skill set to accomplish such a
feat anyway. He is entertaining until repetition makes him boring.

TDD