Posted to alt.home.repair
Alexander[_2_] Alexander[_2_] is offline

Default It lives! Was: Is A/C capacitor supposed to look like this?

The Glaring Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Alexander wrote:
The Garing Gufas wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
At your service, O great one. May you live forever.

Don't encourage the incorrigible, he thrives on it.
He might run a background check on you. ROTFLMAO

TDD

Apparently that makes you nervous. Something to hide, Gufas?

No, it doesn't because I've had background checks run on me
by the feds so I could get into places that you will never be
allowed to go.

Yeah man... The cell blocks for incorrigible fools. Does your ass
still hurt?

It might surprise you how many here are still carrying
clearances. Some of us contract to Mil and FAA, etc.

I also know how to avoid creating data trails
and I can guarantee that you can not find any information on
me. Don't waste your time trying. ROTFL

Not all that interested, but there is not much on net that can't
be traced. Telnetting ISP's for logs and doing a computer search
of those
does a nice job. ArchAngel made that same brag years back..So did
Mitnick. If you want privacy..You ain't gonna get it on net. NMAP,
SNORT and a few others works great for any script kiddy that wants
you.
The rest of us merely do the work. Just keep bellowing out your
stupidity. It really provides a low level of Entertainment for me/us.

Does your drain pan have an overflow switch? I loved the post where
you claimed to have check me out, that was hysterical. Alley, I have
to complement you for your unmitigated gall, it makes it so much more
fun to twist your bloomers and watch you react in the same manner as
a vociferous Leftist who regresses to his sophomoric playground
debating
tactics of name calling, gratuitous foul language and questioning
of the
intelligence and filiation of anyone he disagrees with. Please don't
change, you make me laugh and that's a good thing. Oh yea, please take
the time to show everyone your superior knowledge of The Interweb and
tell everyone who I am by utilizing your mastery of data resources to
do so. You bragged that it is an elementary process, so please, take
five minutes and reveal to the world who I am. ROTFLMAO

TDD

I made a 5 minute looksee at your **** and its wide open for all to
see.
I am polite enough not to post it. I can see that it upsets you no
end and your blood pressure hit high gear. You really didn't have to
break out in a sweat as I have no compulsion to do you damage. Now
thinks
Google is secure is only fooling itself.

I'm quite sure you are lying

No your not. I hit a nerve and now you are ****ing your britches.

but that is what makes you so amusing.

Of course I am amusing.. I am also educating a Home repair idiot(YOU).

Oh please, post everything or post links to everything you've found.
You have my permission to "out" me to the world. Come on, you can
do it. I think the rude shorthand for it is "PPOSTFU!". I'm begging
you to be impolite and post all the dirt you have on me. I would
really relish reading it and I know all my friends would too.

TDD

Sorry.. No will do.. Bad netiquette. You know better then that.
Haven't you tired of the crossposting that I keep deleting?
Run al;ong now.. Your crack dealer is waiting for you.

Alley, Alley, Alley, PPOSTFU. I'm sorry to be rude but I must insist.
You have my permission to post anything you find on me along with its
source. It's OK if you can't find anything, just admit it, man up
already. I find it funny that you invoke netiquette when you are so
gauche yourself. Everyone is waiting for you to prove your superiority.
Pleeeeeeeeez! Mr. Alley, can you teach me about The Interweb? FLNF©

TDD

Yawn....Try your cities college. I am sure that for the right grade
point average and a few bucks you can take an IT or net administrators
course. I do so realize that you are not smart enough to recognized that
this is a trades and crafts NG. Educating you could fall into the
category of ****ing into the wind. How in the Hell have you survived
this long is beyond me. There must be a lot of good Samaritans that have
fed and clothed you over the years. It is again my burden to uncrosspost
your foolishness and guide you back to your Home in the Home repair
group. I hope they don't hold it against me.