Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.revisonism

Default Glaring Gufus is about the Dumbest piece of Crap:

Don Klipstein wrote:
In , Alexander wrote in small part:

Thats an interesting password file you have by the way.

Whatever the bleep it says should you have actually achieved that,
the usual password file does not contain the password. Much more
likely it contains the output of some sort of "one way hash function"
that is delivered successfully only by inputting any of a very small
number of inputs (that number is often down to 1) including the actual
password.

If TDD's password file is something unusually less secure than the
usual one, could you explain? (In the unlikely event this is true, I do
suggest TDD to do a change of password somewhat frequently until
achievement of a usual level of security of password files.)

Don, Alley is a bit bizarre. He thinks he can spook me by claiming to
have accessed my computer and obtained background information on me.
When I ask him to prove what he says, he deflects and says it's bad
netiquette. I gave him my permission to post any information good or
bad that he has obtained on me. He can't because there is nothing out
there for him to find and he lacks the skill set to accomplish such a
feat anyway. He is entertaining until repetition makes him boring.

TDD