Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default American Standard toilet- color is Linen- anyone know which BenjaminMoore Paint this is closest to

I have a new American Standard toilet (LINEN) Trying to match a
Benjamin Moore paint to this color,, Anyone know what Benjamin Moore
White paint is closest to an American Standard linen?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"KOS" wrote in message
I have a new American Standard toilet (LINEN) Trying to match a
Benjamin Moore paint to this color,, Anyone know what Benjamin Moore
White paint is closest to an American Standard linen?

Just take the take top to a store. They have one of the better computer
matching systems.

Second option is borrow a color deck from the any store and do your own
eyeball match at home.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"KOS" wrote in message
I have a new American Standard toilet (LINEN) Trying to match a
Benjamin Moore paint to this color,, Anyone know what Benjamin Moore
White paint is closest to an American Standard linen?

Stop at the paint place and get a few color cards that are close and take
them home to match up...Question for you though..Why are you trying to get
the exact same color as your crapper?? I've seen many bathrooms and I can't
say I've seen one where the walls all match the crapper , sink and tub...A
whole bathroom linen colored is kinda bland...IMHO...Plus the crapper will
be camouflaged and hard to find when you stumble in there to take a leak
while drunk...LOL...

Posted to alt.home.repair

KOS wrote:
I have a new American Standard toilet (LINEN) Trying to match a
Benjamin Moore paint to this color,, Anyone know what Benjamin Moore
White paint is closest to an American Standard linen?

Download and print a PMS Pantone color chart.
For example:
http://www.bluegrassltd.com/pms_color_chart.asp

Find the chip that's closest.

Tell the paint man to match the chip.

Posted to alt.home.repair

KOS wrote:
I have a new American Standard toilet (LINEN) Trying to match a
Benjamin Moore paint to this color,, Anyone know what Benjamin Moore
White paint is closest to an American Standard linen?

When I wanted to match the bath trim/molding paint to the accessory
fixtures set (towel bar, cupholder, etc), I had HD use their paint
matching computer using the outlet cover plate as the sample. I was
amazed at how close the match came out.