Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default wish me luck

With luck, our offer on a short sale here in town will result in
me getting a good sized garage to double as a shop. I have no
intention or desire to restore my former shop in NC, but would
definitely add a few tools and things to be able to do some
serious woodworking again. We won't know for a couple months
whether the short sale offer will be approved.

--
Nonny
Suppose you were an idiot.

-Mark Twain
..

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

In article ,
"Nonny" wrote:

With luck, our offer on a short sale here in town will result in
me getting a good sized garage to double as a shop. I have no
intention or desire to restore my former shop in NC, but would
definitely add a few tools and things to be able to do some
serious woodworking again. We won't know for a couple months
whether the short sale offer will be approved.

Hate to **** on the campfire of your enthusiasm, but don't hold your
breath. The fact that you have to wait a couple of months for an answer
should be indication enough that something stinks.

Every short sale we ran into, (and we made offers on 3) turned out to be
bogus (polite word for fraudulent) in one way or another.

wish me luck Nonny Woodworking 1 April 23rd 10 06:39 AM
Wish Me Luck ! Terry Coombs Metalworking 111 December 4th 08 04:38 PM
Bad Luck or ... Arfa Daily UK diy 12 July 16th 08 11:01 AM
Not having much luck with oak [email protected] Woodworking 12 November 26th 06 01:09 PM
Wish me luck zxcvbob Home Repair 25 November 20th 06 04:58 PM