Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Final Doorbell Update

I want to thank everyone who helped me figure out how to convert
a battery operated doorbell to a wired doorbell.

It took about three hours, and it came out very nice. Of course, I did
not do this alone.

I had to buy a separate doorbell unit, two push buttons, and a
transformer all to the tune (Westminster chimes - LOL) of $84.
I could not find a complete kit at Lowe's, but really like what I picked
out.

Again, my special thanks.

Kate
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote:
I want to thank everyone who helped me figure out how to convert
a battery operated doorbell to a wired doorbell.

It took about three hours, and it came out very nice. Of course, I did
not do this alone.

I had to buy a separate doorbell unit, two push buttons, and a
transformer all to the tune (Westminster chimes - LOL) of $84.
I could not find a complete kit at Lowe's, but really like what I picked
out.

Again, my special thanks.

Kate

And thank you for posting the rest of the story!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 7:32*am, LouB wrote:
Kate wrote:
I want to thank everyone who helped me figure out how to convert
a battery operated doorbell to a wired doorbell.

It took about three hours, and it came out very nice. Of course, I did
not do this alone.

I had to buy a separate doorbell unit, two push buttons, and a
transformer all to the tune (Westminster chimes - LOL) of $84.
I could not find a complete kit at Lowe's, but really like what I picked
out.

Again, my special thanks.

Kate

And thank you for posting the rest of the story!

Second that thanx!!! I wish everyone would do that.

Doorbell Update Kate[_5_] Home Repair 22 February 28th 10 03:52 AM
Doorbell Question Update Kate[_5_] Home Repair 8 February 20th 10 10:48 PM
Final update: healing bowls Gerald Ross[_2_] Woodturning 2 September 22nd 09 11:59 AM
HH60 final update stryped[_2_] Metalworking 2 February 13th 09 04:01 PM
FINAL UPDATE: August 2008 nominations Sean Monaghan[_2_] Woodworking 2 September 1st 08 12:01 PM