Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HH60 final update

I think I posted this last month in the wrong metalworkign forum. But
anyway, I got her back togther and it is running great although I have
just drove it around my driveway and not tilled yet. Electric start
works too which has not worked in several years. Thanks for all the
help!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 13, 9:00*am, stryped wrote:
I think I posted this last month in the wrong metalworkign forum. But
anyway, I got her back togther and it is running great although I have
just drove it around my driveway and not tilled yet. Electric start
works too which has not worked in several years. Thanks for all the
help!

Congratulations! I bet you'll be listening closely for strange noises
coming out of it now that you know how hard they are to fix. Ear plugs
help by blocking the less important high pitched ringing from shrouds
and cooling fins.

Jim Wilkins

Troy Bilt Tiller HH60 engine replacement? stryped[_2_] Metalworking 9 November 8th 08 03:48 PM
FINAL UPDATE: August 2008 nominations Sean Monaghan[_2_] Woodworking 2 September 1st 08 12:01 PM
Pencil post bead final update...Yaaaaaa Kevin Woodworking Plans and Photos 7 July 17th 08 12:58 AM
Final cut Woodborg Woodturning 4 October 7th 06 03:49 AM
Sash window won't stay up FINAL UPDATE. Sylvain VAN DER WALDE UK diy 2 September 2nd 06 04:28 PM