Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Egg Shaped Pod For Living!

Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

Posted to alt.home.repair

..Richard Clark wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

The client wanted more office space. The architect found zoning
regulations an obstacle. He got around them by making it transportable.

I've always wanted a mobile home in my yard, but I've heard they're a
maintenance problem. This may be what I'm looking for.
Posted to alt.home.repair

With about three inches of vertical space for
sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head every
time you get up to pee?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message
..Richard Clark wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if
it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of
America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where's the water tank,
the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar
panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

Godzilla egg.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
With about three inches of vertical space for
sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head every
time you get up to pee?

Like living in the window seat of an airliner?

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:40:06 -0500, aemeijers
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
With about three inches of vertical space for
sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head every
time you get up to pee?

Like living in the window seat of an airliner?

Does the TSA greet you at the front door when you get home?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 25, 7:34*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
With about three inches of vertical space for
sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head every
time you get up to pee?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in ...

.Richard Clark wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if
it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of
America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where's the water tank,
the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar
panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

Godzilla egg.

TDD

How many times a night is that, SM?

The Voice Of Experience ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Me, well, usually once or twice. Wait till I'm a
senior citizen! My score will improve.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in
message

wrote:
With about three inches of vertical space for
sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head
every
time you get up to pee?

How many times a night is that, SM?

The Voice Of Experience ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:34:21 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

With about three inches of vertical space for
sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head every
time you get up to pee?

The pictures further down make it look bigger, but it depends on how
tall the girl is. If she's 5 or 5'8", it's pretty big, but comparing
her to the books, I think she's about 3 feet tall. Probably 6 years
old.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
With about three inches of vertical space for
sleeping. Can you imagine banging your head every
time you get up to pee?

The pictures further down make it look bigger, but it depends on how
tall the girl is. *If she's 5 or 5'8", it's pretty big, but comparing
her to the books, I think she's about 3 feet tall. * Probably 6 years
old.

" I think she's about 3 feet tall"

I'm thinking a fish-eye lens is causing distortion in the dimensional
relationships.

BTW where do you conjug? On the floor, I guess.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In my case, I'd have to find someone who had an
egg.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in
message

BTW where do you conjug? On the floor, I guess.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 26, 12:12*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
In my case, I'd have to find someone who had an
egg.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in

BTW where do you conjug? On the floor, I guess.

Actually, it would better if they didn't have an egg. One of the
cubbies could serve as nursery, but only for so long.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Me, well, usually once or twice. Wait till I'm a
senior citizen! My score will improve.

Waking up to pee is better than NOT waking up and peeing anyway....

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:19:17 -0500, aemeijers
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Me, well, usually once or twice. Wait till I'm a
senior citizen! My score will improve.

Waking up to pee is better than NOT waking up and peeing anyway....

*
_Three Old Men_

Three old men are talking about their aches, pains and bodily
functions.

The 70 year old man says, "I have this problem. I wake up every
morning at seven and it takes me twenty minutes to pee."

The 80 year old man says, "My case is worse. I get up at eight and I
sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour before I finally have a
bowel movement."

The 90 year old man says, "At seven I pee like a horse, and at eight I
crap like a cow."

So what's your problem?" ask the others.

"I don't wake up until nine!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

It's obviously for the private storage, trying on of, & secretly lying about
in a closet cross-dresser's wardrobe fantasy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 25, 9:47*am, ".Richard Clark" wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

There are none... It is not a self-contained vehicle like an RV nor
is it a tow-able trailer...

This is a transportable building... It would require a service
connection to utilities... So it would need a water, sewer and
electric connection if you wanted to use those utilities inside it...

~~ Evan
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 28, 12:53*pm, Evan wrote:
On Feb 25, 9:47*am, ".Richard Clark" wrote:

Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

There are none... *It is not a self-contained vehicle like an RV nor
is it a tow-able trailer...

This is a transportable building... *It would require a service
connection to utilities... *So it would need a water, sewer and
electric connection if you wanted to use those utilities inside it...

~~ Evan

But...But...One of the pictures shows a lady drying off after her
shower.

Does that mean that picture was *staged*? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Evan wrote:
On Feb 25, 9:47 am, ".Richard Clark" wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

There are none... It is not a self-contained vehicle like an RV nor
is it a tow-able trailer...

This is a transportable building... It would require a service
connection to utilities... So it would need a water, sewer and
electric connection if you wanted to use those utilities inside it...

~~ Evan

FEMA still has a lot of decontented (no circus stripes, propane tanks,
or holding tanks) trailers they are trying to get rid of, real cheap.
They also aren't wind-rated for storm country, in some cases. At this
point, they are just trying to avoid the landfill costs, which they will
have to do Real Soon Now. Empty trailers do not store well at all....

Pretty much no place with zoning will let you set up a trailer park with
them. But if you have some land out in the boonies and want to set up a
family hunting camp, and can handle installing a shared septic, well,
and propane supply system for a few of them bunched together, you can
get a hell of a deal.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:53 pm, Evan wrote:
[...]

Marketing 101- always make sure a near-naked lady is in the catalog
somewhere. Even the tree-hugging Whole Earth Catalog did that.

--
aem sends...

H shaped rail NT[_2_] UK diy 2 September 5th 09 11:14 PM
The name of C shaped washer please! PJ UK diy 7 April 10th 09 07:19 PM
T shaped filler for osb gap? Bill[_8_] Woodworking 5 January 7th 08 01:04 AM
L-shaped bracket? Martin Pentreath UK diy 10 March 26th 07 12:51 PM
see the impossible man living without leg and hands living with only his body q Home Repair 5 March 22nd 07 02:58 AM