Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default What's TSP ?

On 28/03/2012 22:21, Brian Gaff wrote:
Is that a sulphate worse than death?

hiding..
Brian

????

Team Software Process, a framework for producing software products
Telecommunications service provider, telecommunications company
Telephony Service Provider, software interface to telephony device
Thrombospondin, protein
Time Stamp Protocol, cryptographic protocol
Titanium sublimation pump, a type of vacuum pump
Touch Screen Panel
Touch Screen Pen
Trailer stability program, extension of vehicle Electronic Stability
Control system
Transit signal priority, name for various techniques to speed up bus
public transport.
Transport Sample Protocol, open source protocol for sampling data
Travelling salesman problem, challenging mathematical problem
Trimethylsilyl-2,2,3,3-tetradeuteropropionic acid, derivative of
tetramethylsilane
Trisodium phosphate, chemical compound often used as a household cleaner
Tropical spastic paraparesis
TSP (econometrics software), programming language for the estimation
and simulation of econometric models
Tunnel Setup Protocol, protocol used to negotiate IP tunnels between a
TSP client and a TSP server

Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
[...]

Also... triple super phosphate an important agricultural fertiliser.

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Or Terribly Silly Page.

Brian

Email:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
[...]

Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Toilet Stinky Paper?

When I was a kid, that's what STP meant, Stinky Toilet Paper. Two
generations later, I have learned that STP is Scientifically Treated
Petroleum. I'll probably learn what TSP means, in another generation.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Or Terribly Silly Page.

Brian

Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Toilet Stinky Paper?

When I was a kid, that's what STP meant, Stinky Toilet Paper. Two
generations later, I have learned that STP is Scientifically Treated
Petroleum. I'll probably learn what TSP means, in another generation.

or if you were in the right circles, in meant 'Serenity Tranquillity and
Peace - a really nasty heavy duty psychedelic.

"Back in the 60's substance DOM (2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine) was
referred to as STP.

"This compound, unbeknownst to me, was scattered widely and plentifully
in the heyday of the Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco, in mid-1967. It
was distributed under the name STP, which was said to stand for
Serenity, Tranquility, and Peace. It was also claimed to represent Super
Terrific Psychedelic, or Stop The Police. The police called it: Too
Stupid to Puke. Actually, the name was taken from the initials of a
motor additive which was completely unrelated chemically. Incredibly,
and sadly, one of the avowed experts in the area of the "sensuous drugs"
actually stated that STP, the motor oil additive, was really one and the
same as STP, the highly dangerous psychedelic. The motor oil additive,
he wrote in a book of his, had properties somewhat related to those of
LSD, mescaline, and the amphetamines. How fortunate that the love
children of the time didn't do much reading, for they might have gotten
into yet deeper pharmacological troubles with drug raids on the local
gasoline stations."

See: http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...ihkal068.shtml

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Or Terribly Silly Page.

Brian

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:55:00 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Toilet Stinky Paper?

When I was a kid, that's what STP meant, Stinky Toilet Paper. Two
generations later, I have learned that STP is Scientifically Treated
Petroleum. I'll probably learn what TSP means, in another generation.

Huh. I always thought STP was "standard temperature and pressure", 0C at
normal "sea level" pressure (~14.5psi). ...or a motor oil.