Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default Higher SEER = More Problems? Worth it?

Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some blood relation to
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or so wives, and proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor. Actually his
name is Smith.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is
returned. I've been impressed that you are polite, and
thoughtful. I've never met a bad Hwang. Actually, can't say
as I've met one in person in any form.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some
blood relation to
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or
so wives, and proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor.
Actually his
name is Smith.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these
assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some blood relation
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or so wives, and
proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor. Actually his name
is Smith.

wow, what a coinkydink, as agent Sealey Booth would say. Joseph?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

.

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some
blood relation to
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or
so wives, and proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor.
Actually his
name is Smith.

Goodgawd.... mebbe it's the water.... mebbe they're both drinking the same
water....
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Tony Hwang wrote:
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these
assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some blood
relation to
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or so wives, and
proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor. Actually his
name is Smith.

Joseph Smith 11,234 Jr ? ;-p

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is
returned. I've been impressed that you are polite, and
thoughtful. I've never met a bad Hwang. Actually, can't say
as I've met one in person in any form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these
assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

OK... EA.... use your crystal ball and tell us where the OP is located, and
what type of system he has as well as the type of construction, how much
insulation, and his electric rates, then tell us site unseen what he needs
to do to reduce his power usage. Then tell us if its worth his time and
money to go to a high SEER system, or not.

Put up or shut up

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Noon-Air" wrote in message

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these
assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

OK... EA.... use your crystal ball and tell us where the OP is located,
and what type of system he has as well as the type of construction, how
much insulation, and his electric rates, then tell us site unseen what he
needs to do to reduce his power usage. Then tell us if its worth his time
and money to go to a high SEER system, or not.

Put up or shut up

You have contributed, uhhh, just what?? Oh, that's right... ZERO!
And now, you want me to show you how to calculate ROI??

Much of the crap you posted is not necessary. He needs to know his current
usage, his expected usage after the conversion (presumably based on eer),
and the cost of the conversion -- nada mas.
The last pc of info unfortunately has to come from one of you incompetent
and your ilk.

So yeah, if he gets an estimate from one of you ripoffs for the job, I, or
anyone else (except you all) can calculate the feasibility.

Insulation is always an issue, but not relevant to the comparison at hand.
Geez, when will get past the apprentice level?

But here is proly the inneresting point:

What is an acceptable time period for full roi?

If the roi = the life expectancy of the new unit, you have essentially a
break-even point, ie, nothing lost/gained financially. If there are other
benefits to the conversion, then this becomes more incentive to do it,
despite the break-even: better comfort, more reliability, *less noise*,
etc.
So if the roi is additionally under the lifespan of the new unit, then it
becomes that much more worthwhile.

The Q is, then, can one spare the cash? And if not, can the roi handle the
financing charges?
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Hwang is the sound that the rod makes when spanking an
unruly child or teenager.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Hermann" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is
returned. I've been impressed that you are polite, and
thoughtful. I've never met a bad Hwang. Actually, can't
say
as I've met one in person in any form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not
married?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Hwang is the sound that the rod makes when spanking an
unruly child or teenager.

Sheeit, then you must be in 7th Heaven, over there in Utah!!
--
EA

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Hermann" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is
returned. I've been impressed that you are polite, and
thoughtful. I've never met a bad Hwang. Actually, can't
say
as I've met one in person in any form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not
married?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Don Ocean" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote:
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these
assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some blood
relation to
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or so wives, and
proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor. Actually his name
is Smith.

Joseph Smith 11,234 Jr ? ;-p

just a brother from another mother

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Real ****er" wrote in message

"Don Ocean" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote:
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
[...]

Or from a sister. Very cramped trailers, donchaknow....
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is returned. I've
been impressed that you are polite, and thoughtful. I've never met a
bad Hwang. Actually, can't say as I've met one in person in any form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Hi,
Hwang = 황 = 黃, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my whole
clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I have
document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically
updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my
home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Tony Hwang wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is returned. I've
been impressed that you are polite, and thoughtful. I've never met a
bad Hwang. Actually, can't say as I've met one in person in any
form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Hi,
Hwang = 황 = 黃, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my
whole clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I
have document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically
updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my
home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?

Yes we know who we are. We are...

http://tinyurl.com/ygq98o6

Left to right: Stormin Mormon, Oren & Nate. I'm not in it of course
because I'm taking the picture.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Red Green wrote:
Tony wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Yup, red and green.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9CF8DE30D4374RedGreen@
216.168.3.70:

Tony Hwang wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is returned. I've
been impressed that you are polite, and thoughtful. I've never met a
bad Hwang. Actually, can't say as I've met one in person in any
form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Hi,
Hwang = 황 = 黃, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my
whole clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I
have document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically
updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my
home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?

Yes we know who we are. We are...

http://tinyurl.com/ygq98o6

Left to right: Stormin Mormon, Oren & Nate. I'm not in it of course
because I'm taking the picture.

Then of course there's the Bad Boys:

http://i48.tinypic.com/iz9t05.jpg

Left to right:

You know who you are!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Red Green" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is returned. I've
been impressed that you are polite, and thoughtful. I've never met a
bad Hwang. Actually, can't say as I've met one in person in any
form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Hi,
Hwang = íT© = é»f, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my
whole clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I
have document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically
updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my
home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?

Yes we know who we are. We are...

http://tinyurl.com/ygq98o6

Left to right: Stormin Mormon, Oren & Nate. I'm not in it of course
because I'm taking the picture.

Don't forget Grandma!
http://tinyurl.com/y8zpdp6

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Suka Midak" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is returned.
I've been impressed that you are polite, and thoughtful. I've
never met a bad Hwang. Actually, can't say as I've met one in
person in any form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Hi,
Hwang = íT© = é»f, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my
whole clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I
have document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically
updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my
home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?

Yes we know who we are. We are...

http://tinyurl.com/ygq98o6

Left to right: Stormin Mormon, Oren & Nate. I'm not in it of course
because I'm taking the picture.

Don't forget Grandma!

Plonk!

Posted some gross **** - literally.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Suka Midak wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Get some professional help. Seriously.
--
aem sends, disgusted......
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"aemeijers" wrote in message
Suka Midak wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Y'all haven't yet learnt ta not click on tinyurls yet??

just damn

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is returned. I've
been impressed that you are polite, and thoughtful. I've never met a
bad Hwang. Actually, can't say as I've met one in person in any form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Hi,
Hwang = 황 = 黃, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my whole
clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I have
document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically
updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my
home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?

You just opened the opportunity for the Mormon recruiters to start
banging on Hwangs door. Obviously you are of a mixed ancestry as Korea
was overrun many times in history by rapist and pillagers. I met your
sister back in the day in Seoul. She was the one with the Marine Corps
tattoo on her ass. Fun lady. Is alt.home.repair a Korean NG?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Steve" wrote:

"aemeijers" wrote in message
m...
Suka Midak wrote:

-snip-
Get some professional help. Seriously.
--
aem sends, disgusted......

Y'all haven't yet learnt ta not click on tinyurls yet??

just damn

Or note the 6th grade email address.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Noon-Air" wrote in message

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these
assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

OK... EA.... use your crystal ball and tell us where the OP is located,
and what type of system he has as well as the type of construction, how
much insulation, and his electric rates, then tell us site unseen what he
needs to do to reduce his power usage. Then tell us if its worth his time
and money to go to a high SEER system, or not.

Put up or shut up

EA.... still waiting for your answer.....