Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default Higher SEER = More Problems? Worth it?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is
returned. I've been impressed that you are polite, and
thoughtful. I've never met a bad Hwang. Actually, can't say
as I've met one in person in any form.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some
blood relation to
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or
so wives, and proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor.
Actually his
name is Smith.

Goodgawd.... mebbe it's the water.... mebbe they're both drinking the same
water....
--
EA