Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Suka Midak Suka Midak is offline

Default Higher SEER = More Problems? Worth it?

"Red Green" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote in
:

Hermann wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Hwang. The respect is returned. I've
been impressed that you are polite, and thoughtful. I've never met a
bad Hwang. Actually, can't say as I've met one in person in any
form.

Isn't a Hwang what the Mormons play with when they are not married?

Hi,
Hwang = íT© = é»f, Got it? Speaking of marriage, I can trace back my
whole clan back to early 14th century. BTW, I am 37th generation. I
have document, the whole thing on two DVD set. Periodically
updated/published/distributed from clan Hq. based in Seoul, Korea(my
home town) Can you or your family match it? Do you know who you are?

Yes we know who we are. We are...

http://tinyurl.com/ygq98o6

Left to right: Stormin Mormon, Oren & Nate. I'm not in it of course
because I'm taking the picture.

Don't forget Grandma!
http://tinyurl.com/y8zpdp6