Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Real Pisser[_2_] Real Pisser[_2_] is offline

Default Higher SEER = More Problems? Worth it?

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Existential Angst wrote:
wrote in message
jzjz wrote:
jzjz had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...it-118073-.htm

Note that the original question comes from June 2006

Yeah, but the cross-post to alt.hvac proves, once again, that these
assholes
have absolutely nothing useful to say.

I'm sure Steve's perennial bleat, "See you
authorized/licensed/in-need-of-beer-money hvac tech" was really effing
helpful, eh?

Tony Hwang seems like a nice guy, but I fear there is some blood relation
Stormin Mormon -- could be, what with Stormin's dozen or so wives, and
proly
50+ kids he cain't keep track of.....

Hmm,
I never met a bad Mormon yet. One is my close neighbor. Actually his name
is Smith.

wow, what a coinkydink, as agent Sealey Booth would say. Joseph?