Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PaceSaver Passport scooter (wheelchair?) info needed

A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I
haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of
the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard
charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries
in series.

Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.

Thanks,

Hank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 4:12�am, "Hustlin' Hank" wrote:
A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I
haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of
the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard
charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries
in series.

Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.

Thanks,

Hank

One more thing, the local dealer/service center that was listed is
closed until after Xmas. So that suggestion is of little help.

Hank
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hustlin' Hank wrote:
A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I
haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of
the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard
charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries
in series.

Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.

Thanks,

Hank

It would sort of help if you posted the brand name and model number.
Assuming there is a label on it with that information.

http://www.electricwheelchairparts.com/

http://www.thewheelchairsite.com/eas...ir-repair.aspx

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 12, 8:18�am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Hustlin' Hank wrote:
A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I
haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of
the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard
charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries
in series.

Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.

Thanks,

Hank

It would sort of help if you posted the brand name and model number.
Assuming there is a label on it with that information.

http://www.electricwheelchairparts.com/

http://www.thewheelchairsite.com/eas...ir-repair.aspx

TDD

I did. The brand name is PaceSaver and the model is Passport. Every
site that lists parts wants my name and address before I can view any
of the parts. I don't get it other than these scooters are controled
by the FDA.

Hank
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Hustlin' Hank wrote:
[...]

Silly me wasn't paying attention. I always make up information for those
web forms. If they want a valid Email address, disposable Email is
available. I put some really insane stuff in those online forms but if
they just want something in the space before they'll let you download or
view, I can oblige them. *snicker*

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Hustlin' Hank, sharon mccarter wrote:
I have a electric scooter chair but its a scout

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ed-411456-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sharon,

That post is 7 years old.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hello Hank,
I have a pace saver Scout Boss, that will be 5 years old next month on the 20th. Since then I had to replace the batteries but now it needs other servicing, it seem to be the joystick. Trying to find a provider to make repairs to my unit seem to be an impossible task. Please if you know of a service provider contact me ASAP.

Thanks
Jackie White
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2017 2:32 PM, wrote:
Hello Hank,
I have a pace saver Scout Boss, that will be 5 years old next month on the 20th. Since then I had to replace the batteries but now it needs other servicing, it seem to be the joystick. Trying to find a provider to make repairs to my unit seem to be an impossible task. Please if you know of a service provider contact me ASAP.

Thanks
Jackie White

http://www.pacesaver.com/ps2contactpage.html
Need Help with a Service Question?

Got an older PaceSaver with a service problem? Give us a call at
1-800-255-0285 and ask for our Service Department. Please have your
model number and the units serial number (see below) availible when you
call. While Leisure-Lift does not sell parts directly to consumers
(because our product is regulated as a medical device by the FDA) we
will give you assistance with your service issue and locate a local
dealer if you wish. If you would prefer, click on the link above and
drop us an e-mail with your problem.