Posted to alt.home.repair
Hustlin' Hank Hustlin' Hank is offline

Default PaceSaver Passport scooter (wheelchair?) info needed

On Dec 12, 4:12�am, "Hustlin' Hank" wrote:
A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I
haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of
the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard
charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries
in series.

Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.

Thanks,

Hank

One more thing, the local dealer/service center that was listed is
closed until after Xmas. So that suggestion is of little help.

Hank