Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PaceSaver Passport scooter (wheelchair?) info needed

Hustlin' Hank wrote:
On Dec 12, 8:18�am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Hustlin' Hank wrote:
A friend brought me an electric scooter (wheel chair?) to repair. I
haven't gotten into it yet, but was hoping someone had a schematic of
the wiring, repair manual or owners manual. I think it has an onboard
charger. I am pretty sure it ie 24volts supplied by 2 12volt batteries
in series.
Any info would be appreciated. I did a Google but came up dry.
Thanks,
Hank

It would sort of help if you posted the brand name and model number.
Assuming there is a label on it with that information.

http://www.electricwheelchairparts.com/

http://www.thewheelchairsite.com/eas...ir-repair.aspx

TDD

I did. The brand name is PaceSaver and the model is Passport. Every
site that lists parts wants my name and address before I can view any
of the parts. I don't get it other than these scooters are controled
by the FDA.

Hank

Silly me wasn't paying attention. I always make up information for those
web forms. If they want a valid Email address, disposable Email is
available. I put some really insane stuff in those online forms but if
they just want something in the space before they'll let you download or
view, I can oblige them. *snicker*

TDD