Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default PaceSaver Passport scooter (wheelchair?) info needed

On 7/20/2017 2:32 PM, wrote:
Hello Hank,
I have a pace saver Scout Boss, that will be 5 years old next month on the 20th. Since then I had to replace the batteries but now it needs other servicing, it seem to be the joystick. Trying to find a provider to make repairs to my unit seem to be an impossible task. Please if you know of a service provider contact me ASAP.

Thanks
Jackie White

http://www.pacesaver.com/ps2contactpage.html
Need Help with a Service Question?

Got an older PaceSaver with a service problem? Give us a call at
1-800-255-0285 and ask for our Service Department. Please have your
model number and the units serial number (see below) availible when you
call. While Leisure-Lift does not sell parts directly to consumers
(because our product is regulated as a medical device by the FDA) we
will give you assistance with your service issue and locate a local
dealer if you wish. If you would prefer, click on the link above and
drop us an e-mail with your problem.