Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Free Flashlight Coupon

http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 16, 9:36*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
*http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Aside from that, mention of WHICH store might have been useful. G

Jeff (Guessing it's HF)

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 16, 8:36*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
*http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

You made the coupon? I can make one in MS Word for a free space
shuttle and beer. Put the store in next time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:36:17 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

Not only the clerk not read the fine print [and I am unable to without
a glass]-- They didn't have that SKU so the manager came over-
grabbed a 2-pack off the shelf, gave me my choice of blue/red, and
thanked me for my business.

Harbor Freight has some junk- but they do have some great bargains--
and their employees in our local store [Albany, NY] have always been
real accommodating.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

Holy mackerel! Thanks for the coupon Stormin, I've been needing to go to HF
for the last week, and this is a darn fine motivator!

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

Holy mackerel! Thanks for the coupon Stormin, I've been needing to
go to HF for the last week, and this is a darn fine motivator!

If you fill in the blanks, you'll get a flyer in the mail about once a week.

About one out of four has either a coupon for something I want or a special
price on something I can't live without.

The last one had (amongst others) a special price on a four-inch tall
sextant, which, with proper tables, can be used when your GPS fails. I know,
I know, it will only give you (approximate) latitude, but that's something,
especially in an urban environment.

It's also fun when on a date and, after driving in circles a bit, you say to
the sweet thing sitting next to you: "I'll admit, I'm a guy and don't like
to ask for directions." You then pull this gizmo out of your pocket, face
north, take some readings, and drive directly to your destination. Oh, the
thoughts she will think!

Posted to alt.home.repair

He'd probably say "let there be light" and give up on the
coupon idea.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I totally did not notice that. Great catch. Yes, Harbor
Freight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in
message
eonecommunications...

http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Aside from that, mention of WHICH store might have been
useful. G

Jeff (Guessing it's HF)

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Which color did you choose? I've had the blue ones, the glue
is bad and they come apart.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

Not only the clerk not read the fine print [and I am unable
to without
a glass]-- They didn't have that SKU so the manager came
over-
grabbed a 2-pack off the shelf, gave me my choice of
blue/red, and
thanked me for my business.

Harbor Freight has some junk- but they do have some great
bargains--
and their employees in our local store [Albany, NY] have
always been
real accommodating.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Git im! Release the raw animal, predator hunter and gatherer
instinct that you know you have. Charge like a bull, roar
like a lion, and show em who's boss.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the
store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

Holy mackerel! Thanks for the coupon Stormin, I've been
needing to go to HF
for the last week, and this is a darn fine motivator!

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

That is seriously funny about the sextant. Like you say, I
get flyers and coupons once a week or so. Often, if you wait
long enough, your item will go half price. I needed a sheet
metal shear, a couple weeks later it went half price. Same
with my impact wrench, air compressor, etc.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Aside from that, mention of WHICH store might have been useful. G

It looks like it might have 4 leds but usually the item doesn't have
to match the picture, especially when it's free.

So if this is the one with 3 leds, I sas them at the dollar store
yesterday.

Jeff (Guessing it's HF)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:38:37 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Which color did you choose? I've had the blue ones, the glue
is bad and they come apart.

Glue? Y'mean those chinamen didn't weld this thing together?g

Of course mine is blue. Had a chance to use it today- Not bad for a
freebie-- even if it does use 3 AAAs.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:

-snip-
So if this is the one with 3 leds, I sas them at the dollar store
yesterday.

It has 9 LEDs. And mine came with 3 AAA batteries-- don't know if
they all do- the store had to substitute.

But the coupon says "3 1/2 Inch, Nine LED"

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sadly, they don't seem to do welding for those. Yes, I find
them very good light. A bit blue haze color, but the price
is good.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

Glue? Y'mean those chinamen didn't weld this thing
together?g

Of course mine is blue. Had a chance to use it today- Not
bad for a
freebie-- even if it does use 3 AAAs.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 16, 4:37*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I totally did not notice that. Great catch. Yes, Harbor
Freight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

If you have trouble getting free light, print this and show it to
them:

http://doesitallmatter.files.wordpre...ce-card-06.jpg

They are guaranteed to give in
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Funny, the same exact thing crossed my mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote in news:f339605c-9336-4eaa-9916-
:

wrote:
I totally did not notice that. Great catch. Yes, Harbor
Freight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*
www.lds.org
.

If you have trouble getting free light, print this and show it to
them:

http://doesitallmatter.files.wordpre...ce-card-06.jpg

They are guaranteed to give in

Now THAT'S a valuable coupon!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:hbaljo
:

I totally did not notice that. Great catch. Yes, Harbor
Freight.

So, it's a real HF coupon? Not just some bogus thing found or received on
the Net?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

Holy mackerel! Thanks for the coupon Stormin, I've been needing to
go to HF for the last week, and this is a darn fine motivator!

Yep. Harbor Freight is almost as much fun to browse as a gun show.

About the only thing I used to be able to afford at a gun show was another
case of ammunition, but lately...

Whereas I can afford MOST of the stuff at HF. For example, I got a five-foot
diameter, fold up patio umbrella for $3.69. It'll come in handy while
watching the next stand-in-the-sun parade. Oh, the umbrella's cheaply made,
but, then again, so are the parades around here*.

---
* The last one was the Houston Funny Car parade.

Check out the Wooden Car!

Pictures he
http://www.robotnine.com/2009/05/art...ay-9-2009.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Did you get the same answer I did?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"George" wrote in message

WWJD?

Funny, the same exact thing crossed my mind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Did you get the same answer I did?

Did you get the same answer I did?

-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org

Apparently not. Sure you are tuned into the right channel?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Exactly! WWJD? I thought the J stuff was for real. I guess the joke
is on me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Exactly! WWJD? I thought the J stuff was for real. I guess the joke
is on me.

The reality is that sales are very slow right now in all retail sectors HF
iss more than happy to get people in the store, and with that particular
coupon, they get your name and information to send you even more good deals
with.

I'm finding other retailers are also being very liberal about honoring
coupons and even honoring multiple coupons at the same time. Anything to
move the merchandise out the door and make some kind of a profit is
perfectly fine with them.

It's a buyers market out there right now.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Free Flashlight Coupon prayer

Probably not. I havn't bought one of the new converters, so
I can pray in digital. All my answers to prayers are all
scrambled, and it's mostly snow at the moment. I hate it
when that happens.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"George" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Did you get the same answer I did?

Did you get the same answer I did?

-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org

Apparently not. Sure you are tuned into the right channel?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why do you think someone is playing a joke on you? Doesn't
make much sense.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony" wrote in message

WWJD?

Exactly! WWJD? I thought the J stuff was for real. I
guess the joke
is on me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's the trend I'm also sensing. People are nervous about
the US economy, and so they are being even more frugal than
before.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
message ...

The reality is that sales are very slow right now in all
retail sectors HF
iss more than happy to get people in the store, and with
that particular
coupon, they get your name and information to send you even
more good deals
with.

I'm finding other retailers are also being very liberal
about honoring
coupons and even honoring multiple coupons at the same time.
Anything to
move the merchandise out the door and make some kind of a
profit is
perfectly fine with them.

It's a buyers market out there right now.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

That's the trend I'm also sensing. People are nervous about
the US economy, and so they are being even more frugal than
before.

Considering that for the last few years, the US has had a NEGATIVE
savings rate, "more frugal" isn't all that hard.

--
An old friend once said "You don't live on the edge,
you're taking up way too much space."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

That's the trend I'm also sensing. People are nervous about
the US economy, and so they are being even more frugal than
before.

Considering that for the last few years, the US has had a NEGATIVE
savings rate, "more frugal" isn't all that hard.

I've heard that too--- but the St. Louis Fed disagrees-
http://dinomite.net/2009/united-stat...-savings-rate/
[there is a link to St. Louis there-- but there is a graph on the page
that makes it easy to see]

Right now we're almost back to the 1994 savings rate of 5%.

Jim
[can I count the $5 I saved on that free flashlight?]

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

That's the trend I'm also sensing. People are nervous about
the US economy, and so they are being even more frugal than
before.

Considering that for the last few years, the US has had a NEGATIVE
savings rate, "more frugal" isn't all that hard.

I've heard that too--- but the St. Louis Fed disagrees-
http://dinomite.net/2009/united-stat...-savings-rate/
[there is a link to St. Louis there-- but there is a graph on the page
that makes it easy to see]

The main problem I have with NOT taking out the entire cost of a car,
for instance when it is bought. It is Washington-esque accounting to
suggest that a car loan doesn't exist, which is essentially what they
are doing. Sorry, but I don't live in a universe where a long-term
liability (such as a car loan) is essentially treated as a short term
asset.

Right now we're almost back to the 1994 savings rate of 5%.

Which is still real low compared to others such as Chinese and
Japanese. Although the one major hole in the savings rates as far as
I am concerned is that they don't count IRAs, pension plans, etc., as
savings.

--
An old friend once said "You don't live on the edge,
you're taking up way too much space."
Scott Kirby "Lucky Enough"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Why do you think someone is playing a joke on you? Doesn't
make much sense.

I had written a reply explaining it to you but I deleted it for the sake
of the group. Just forget the matter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:04:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Probably not. I havn't bought one of the new converters, so
I can pray in digital. All my answers to prayers are all
scrambled, and it's mostly snow at the moment.

Don't change that. They're much better that way :-)

I hate it
when that happens.