Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Free Flashlight Coupon

Tony wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Says the coupon may not be reproduced"

WWJD?

Exactly! WWJD? I thought the J stuff was for real. I guess the joke
is on me.

The reality is that sales are very slow right now in all retail sectors HF
iss more than happy to get people in the store, and with that particular
coupon, they get your name and information to send you even more good deals
with.

I'm finding other retailers are also being very liberal about honoring
coupons and even honoring multiple coupons at the same time. Anything to
move the merchandise out the door and make some kind of a profit is
perfectly fine with them.

It's a buyers market out there right now.

Jon