Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Free Flashlight Coupon

That is seriously funny about the sextant. Like you say, I
get flyers and coupons once a week or so. Often, if you wait
long enough, your item will go half price. I needed a sheet
metal shear, a couple weeks later it went half price. Same
with my impact wrench, air compressor, etc.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

If you fill in the blanks, you'll get a flyer in the mail
about once a week.

About one out of four has either a coupon for something I
want or a special
price on something I can't live without.

The last one had (amongst others) a special price on a
four-inch tall
sextant, which, with proper tables, can be used when your
GPS fails. I know,
I know, it will only give you (approximate) latitude, but
that's something,
especially in an urban environment.

It's also fun when on a date and, after driving in circles a
bit, you say to
the sweet thing sitting next to you: "I'll admit, I'm a guy
and don't like
to ask for directions." You then pull this gizmo out of your
pocket, face
north, take some readings, and drive directly to your
destination. Oh, the
thoughts she will think!