Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Free Flashlight Coupon

Jon Danniken wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.ifcba.com/images/htf/65458/coupon22.html

Says the coupon may not be reproduced. But, likely the store
clerks won't read the fine print. Free flashlight.

Holy mackerel! Thanks for the coupon Stormin, I've been needing to
go to HF for the last week, and this is a darn fine motivator!

Yep. Harbor Freight is almost as much fun to browse as a gun show.

About the only thing I used to be able to afford at a gun show was another
case of ammunition, but lately...

Whereas I can afford MOST of the stuff at HF. For example, I got a five-foot
diameter, fold up patio umbrella for $3.69. It'll come in handy while
watching the next stand-in-the-sun parade. Oh, the umbrella's cheaply made,
but, then again, so are the parades around here*.

---
* The last one was the Houston Funny Car parade.

Check out the Wooden Car!

Pictures he
http://www.robotnine.com/2009/05/art...ay-9-2009.html