Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This Newsgroup has Once Again been KillFiled

On May 27, 2:59*pm, Red Green wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote :

On May 27, 10:37*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

*evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a
waste

of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask
stupid questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth
the effort!

Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and
know

it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. *Good luck!

We're sorry that you found your experience here did not meet your
expectations. We do have a 98.2% satisfaction rating among our
subscribers, but we realize that we cannot realistically meet the
needs of every member.

We have valued your contributions throughout the years, and many
others yet to come will no doubt take comfort and solace in the
archived copies of your erudite and lucid writings. You will be sadly
missed.

Thanks very kindly for your well-wishes. We extend our most sincere
"good luck" to you as well, and hope that your virtual travels will
bring joy to your life in myriad large and small ways.

If at some time in the future you would care to revisit our humble
group, we'd all be delighted to see you again.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
A.H.R.

Let me speak to your supervisor.

Nobody - and I mean *nobody* - speaks that nicely to me and gets away
with it. I want a CSR that get's nasty and starts yelling and
screaming. How can I be upset when you are being so nice to me? Get
your supervisor on the line and I won't take"Yes" - err - I mean -
"No" for an answer.

Next you'll want a CSR based in the United States!

See he

http://tinyurl.com/ppltww

Posted to alt.home.repair

--

Pay no attention to Wimp Lo, we purposely trained him wrong... as a joke.

mt

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 May 2009 12:44:32 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Next you'll want a CSR based in the United States!

See he

http://tinyurl.com/ppltww

That was a pretty cool effect. Did you do something special for that
link.

Google was typing the text on the fly in "computer slow motion"

ie less than instantly

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 May 2009 17:42:09 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ppltww

That was a pretty cool effect. Did you do something special for that
link.

Google was typing the text on the fly in "computer slow motion"

ie less than instantly

search "let me google that for you" or he

http://lmgtfy.com/

I think the idea behind it was to send the link (info added) to folks
that coastally ask stupid questions. Try it at work maybe..

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Next you'll want a CSR based in the United States!

See he

http://tinyurl.com/ppltww

That was a pretty cool effect. *Did you do something special for that
link.

Google was typing the text on the fly in "computer slow motion"

ie less than instantly

Did you do something special for that link?

PFM

PFM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PFM

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Next you'll want a CSR based in the United States!

See he

http://tinyurl.com/ppltww

That was a pretty cool effect. *Did you do something special for that
link.

Google was typing the text on the fly in "computer slow motion"

ie less than instantly

Did you do something special for that link?

PFM

PFM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PFM

It's too bad that only the Wiki site had the meaning I wanted to
convey.

killfiled Roger UK diy 8 June 1st 06 11:44 PM
New Newsgroup? Don Stauffer Metalworking 31 February 1st 06 07:43 PM
About this Newsgroup.... Frank B. Home Repair 2 December 10th 05 02:22 AM
OT. Is there a PC newsgroup? David Lang UK diy 38 August 17th 05 11:30 AM
Right newsgroup? Guess who Woodworking 9 October 15th 04 07:05 PM