Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Unable To Locate Furring Nails

I moved to central-eastern Oklahoma from California. I want to stucco my
house but I can not locate a source for furring nails. Home
Depot,Lowes,Ace and True Value are not interested in locating for me. I
need a retail source that is close or that will shipp. Thanks, Byron
-------------------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

The bigger issue is where you hope to buy the lath. I would
expect the source for stucco, lath, etc would have the nails or
have self furring lath. If you truly want an online source, here
is one:
http://www.klath.com/section.asp?cat...211&pageid=299

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"okibarn" wrote in
message m...

I moved to central-eastern Oklahoma from California. I want to
stucco my
house but I can not locate a source for furring nails. Home
Depot,Lowes,Ace and True Value are not interested in locating
for me. I
need a retail source that is close or that will shipp. Thanks,
Byron
-------------------------------------

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"okibarn" wrote:
I moved to central-eastern Oklahoma from California, and I can't find any
good gay bars here.
Thanks, Byron

Delivered via http://www.theSUCKO.com/

**** off sucko ******, and take your SPAMming piece of **** SUCKO SPAMmers
with you!

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 24, 10:49*am,
(okibarn) wrote:
I moved to central-eastern Oklahoma from California. I want to stucco my
house but I can not locate a source for furring nails. Home
Depot,Lowes,Ace and True Value are not interested in locating for me. I
need a retail source that is close or that will shipp. Thanks, Byron * *

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Is google broken?

attaching furring strips to block bmancanfly Home Repair 8 March 2nd 09 06:05 PM
furring channels for new construction easy Home Repair 1 March 25th 08 11:26 PM
De-furring aluminium ..? T i m UK diy 42 May 27th 06 07:26 PM
Furring strips PhotoMan Home Repair 4 February 13th 05 06:15 AM
Furring a wall? Brikp Home Repair 1 August 17th 04 07:16 AM