Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Unable To Locate Furring Nails

The bigger issue is where you hope to buy the lath. I would
expect the source for stucco, lath, etc would have the nails or
have self furring lath. If you truly want an online source, here
is one:
http://www.klath.com/section.asp?cat...211&pageid=299

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"okibarn" wrote in
message m...

I moved to central-eastern Oklahoma from California. I want to
stucco my
house but I can not locate a source for furring nails. Home
Depot,Lowes,Ace and True Value are not interested in locating
for me. I
need a retail source that is close or that will shipp. Thanks,
Byron

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/