Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Would You like to Learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possiblyHalf or more

Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?
http://www.udarrell.com/check_ac.html
- udarrell

--
WISDOM PRINCIPLED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS -
WISDOM Principled PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT

Google: empowerment Communications (Copy paste, First 2 hits)

Follow me on Twitter TweetDeck:
http://twitter.com/udarrell

"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision."
- Helen Keller

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
UDARRELL wrote:

Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?

No, but I'd like to split your head open with an ax, and feed your
diminutive brain to my cat.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
UDARRELL wrote:

Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?

No, but I'd like to split your head open with an ax, and feed your
diminutive brain to my cat.

A light snack for the kitty?

--
"Distracting a politician from governing
is like distracting a bear from eating your baby."

--PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 9:00*am, UDARRELL wrote:
Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?
- udarrell

"This is my brother Darrell, and my other brother Darrell."
Seems to fit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article
,
Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
UDARRELL wrote:

Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?

No, but I'd like to split your head open with an ax, and feed your
diminutive brain to my cat.

A light snack for the kitty?

'Zactly. An appetizer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 10:52*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

*UDARRELL wrote:
Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?

No, but I'd like to split your head open with an ax, and feed your
diminutive brain to my cat.

I dont get the insult, Ive done what he discusses and got bills so low
the utility co came out twice looking for a gas tap and to see what I
did, I cut my bills probably 50-66%. Old homes and many new ones are
hogs,
Posted to alt.home.repair

*UDARRELL wrote:
Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?

No, but I'd like to split your head open with an ax, and feed your
diminutive brain to my cat.

I dont get the insult, Ive done what he discusses and got bills so low
the utility co came out twice looking for a gas tap and to see what I
did, I cut my bills probably 50-66%. Old homes and many new ones are
hogs,

I guess phone service might be considered utilities?? At least I
consider it one. Anyway I recenlty discovered Ooma.. no monthly
bills.. And with 2 homes it saves me a bundle. I just take the units
with me and my calls come with me. And if you're going to get it do
me a favor they give a referal commision for signing people up. So let
me get my credit, email me first and I'll figure out how to get
it..). If you try it you'll like it. And no I don't work for them
beyond their new referral deal..

http://www.amazon.com/ooma-Phone-Sys...KI/ref=sr_1_1?
Posted to alt.home.repair

UDARRELL wrote in news:BfcRl.1546$cW.1313
@newsreading01.news.tds.net:

Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?
http://www.udarrell.com/check_ac.html
- udarrell

- udarrell

Nope, I Red.

How to use FLIR infrared camera to reduce Winter home heating bills. Joe Home Ownership 26 November 24th 07 10:15 AM
Utility bills Terry Home Repair 1 February 22nd 07 06:37 PM
utility bills, help lavendula Home Ownership 18 January 11th 07 11:38 PM
Improve boiler efficiency and reduce heating bills [email protected] UK diy 10 January 17th 06 10:07 PM
Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills? udarrell Home Repair 7 May 16th 05 12:40 AM