Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Utility bills

I use IDT for my long distance phone service. On this months bill I
had a 0.99 charge for "paper invoice fee" LOL They are charging me
for having to send me a bill. When I called to cancel the service
they aggred to drop the fee.

I use my computer all the time. I do not, however, use any of the
utilities online bill pay. It is more convient for me just to have
them send me the bill. I go over them in the bathroom. I even have a
phone in the bathroom so I can make that time more productive.

I use direct draft anyway. All I really need is an email showing the
amount of the bill and draft date. I told IDT that, and they said I
would have to create a user account and set up a password.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Terry" wrote in message
ups.com...
I use IDT for my long distance phone service. On this months bill I
had a 0.99 charge for "paper invoice fee" LOL They are charging me
for having to send me a bill. When I called to cancel the service
they aggred to drop the fee.

I use my computer all the time. I do not, however, use any of the
utilities online bill pay. It is more convient for me just to have
them send me the bill. I go over them in the bathroom. I even have a
phone in the bathroom so I can make that time more productive.

I use direct draft anyway. All I really need is an email showing the
amount of the bill and draft date. I told IDT that, and they said I
would have to create a user account and set up a password.

So?

utility bills, help lavendula Home Ownership 18 January 11th 07 11:38 PM
Water Bills The Medway Handyman UK diy 5 August 21st 06 09:59 PM
THIS WILL PAY SOME BILLS Brenek Home Repair 1 October 21st 05 09:10 PM
Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills? udarrell Home Repair 7 May 16th 05 12:40 AM
Water Bills N. Thornton UK diy 1 January 6th 05 11:09 AM