DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Utility bills (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/193071-utility-bills.html)

Terry February 22nd 07 05:23 PM

Utility bills

I use IDT for my long distance phone service. On this months bill I
had a 0.99 charge for "paper invoice fee" LOL They are charging me
for having to send me a bill. When I called to cancel the service
they aggred to drop the fee.

I use my computer all the time. I do not, however, use any of the
utilities online bill pay. It is more convient for me just to have
them send me the bill. I go over them in the bathroom. I even have a
phone in the bathroom so I can make that time more productive.

I use direct draft anyway. All I really need is an email showing the
amount of the bill and draft date. I told IDT that, and they said I
would have to create a user account and set up a password.