udarrell

Default Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?

Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?
Look at all the ways you can to reduce the heat and humidity load,
caulk, weather-strip, and insulate, to keep the heat and humidity outside.

Have a manual J heat load done and consider slightly under-sizing a
replacement condenser.

If you have an older furnace, there may not be enough airflow through
the evaporator coil.

Have all of the ductwork, diffusers, return-air grilles and filter areas
checked and properly sized, the ductwork must be properly sealed.

In cold climate, consider replacing the furnace with a new high
efficiency condenser furnace.

Then replace the central A/C system using a TEV refrigerant control on
the evaporator.

By slightly under-sizing the condenser and making certain you have an
optimal and balanced heatload on the cooling coil during normal run-time
conditions, --the unit will have a much greater BTU/hr heat transfer
output during average run-time conditions!

With a properly sized system and proper evaporator airflow you will have
consistent optimal nominal capacity heat absorption and removal, coupled
with longer run-time cycles. Just my experienced 'opinion' (only). -
udarrell

--
Air Conditioning Efficiency

http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...fficiency.html

PrecisionMachinisT

"udarrell" wrote in message

Darrell,

Any real reason for you to continue posting using html format ?

( Below is basically how your post will appear on many newsreaders )

====================

--------------010909010709060007010207

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"
title/title
/head
body bgcolor="#cccccc" text="#000000"
Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?br
Look at all the ways you can to reduce the heat and humidity load,
caulk, weather-strip, and insulate, to keep the heat and humidity
outside.br
br
Have a manual J heat load done and consider slightly under-sizing a
replacement condenser.br
br
If you have an older furnace, there may not be enough airflow through
the evaporator coil.br
br
Have all of the ductwork, diffusers, return-air grilles and filter
areas checked and properly sized, the ductwork must be properly sealed.br
br
In cold climate, consider replacing the furnace with a new high
efficiency condenser furnace.br
br
Then replace the central A/C system using a TEV refrigerant control on
the evaporator.br
br
By slightly under-sizing the condenser and making certain you have an
optimal and balanced heatload on the cooling coil during normal
run-time conditions, —the unit will have a much greater BTU/hr heat
transfer output during average run-time conditions!br
br
With a properly sized system and proper evaporator airflow you will
have consistent optimal nominal capacity heat absorption and removal,
coupled with longer run-time cycles.  Just my experienced 'opinion'
(only).  - udarrellbr
pre class="moz-signature" cols="72"--
Air Conditioning Efficiency

a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditioning-efficiency.html"http://www.u
darrell.com/air-conditioning-efficiency.html/a /pre
/body
/html

==================

--

SVL

udarrell

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

"udarrell" wrote in message

Darrell,
Any real reason for you to continue posting using html format ?

Sorry about that! I found the setting for plain text only.
Hopefully it won't happen again!

For some reason it was set to send it in both ways.
Yes, "I knew better," --been posting elsewhere since around 1996

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. - udarrell

--
Air Conditioning Efficiency

http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...fficiency.html
PrecisionMachinisT

wrote in message
On Fri, 13 May 2005 12:41:24 -0500, udarrell
wrote:

Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?

NO

I actually want to raise them. I love paying as much money as I can
to my utility companies.

Ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer.

Now, take a hike spammer, and be sure to slam the door on your dick as
you leave !!!!

Darrell has good intentions, and he also seems at least to me to be quite
knowlegable.

Just that it seems to me it hasn't occured yet to him where best and exactly
how to concentrate his focus is all.

IMO, best to leave him alone and only give him guidance where it is truly
appropriate is all.

Otherwise, this newsgroup might lose yet another potentially valuable asset.

--

SVL

udarrell

I read the NGs to glean helpful information and ideas.
It seems a waste of space to be constantly intimidating those who post.
Then, others have to use storage space defending the intimidated.

These NGs ought to be about getting problems solved and garnering ideas to
save needless expenditures.
I don't want to intimidate anyone, all I want to do is learn from other
contributors.
No one is compelled to read any of the (attributed as non-sense) that I post
or publish on my Web sites.
However, if you apply some of the information to Air-Conditioning servicing,
you might find the results interesting.
- udarrell - Darrell
--
Air-Conditioning Efficiency - Optimizing evaporator Coil Btu/hr

http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...ator-coil.html

============

==============

Darrell has good intentions, and he also seems at least to me to be quite
knowlegable.

Just that it seems to me it hasn't occured yet to him where best and

exactly
how to concentrate his focus is all.

IMO, best to leave him alone and only give him guidance where it is truly
appropriate is all.

Otherwise, this newsgroup might lose yet another potentially valuable

asset. -- SVL

udarrell

wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:05:50 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?

NO

I actually want to raise them. I love paying as much money as I can
to my utility companies.

Ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer.

Now, take a hike spammer, and be sure to slam the door on your dick as
you leave !!!!

Darrell has good intentions, and he also seems at least to me to be quite
knowlegable.

Just that it seems to me it hasn't occurred yet to him where best and

exactly
how to concentrate his focus is all.

IMO, best to leave him alone and only give him guidance where it is truly
appropriate is all.

Otherwise, this newsgroup might lose yet another potentially valuable

asset.

If he wouldnt post it as if sounding like a spam message that would be
a good start.

=========
Well, to me, --it sounds more like a TV Commercial.
("However, I would like to find and know every cost-effective way possible
to reduce my utility bills and save precious energy resources.")
I don't have anything to sell and don't make a penny for any information or
useful ideas they might use.

Electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. Some people define spam
even more generally as any unsolicited e-mail. However, if a long-lost
brother finds your e-mail address and sends you a message, this could hardly
be called spam, even though it's unsolicited. Real spam is generally e-mail
advertising for some product sent to a mailing list or newsgroup. In
addition to wasting people's time with unwanted e-mail, spam also eats up a
lot of network bandwidth.

Why is a post unwanted or a waste of storage space and time? If a post has
potential value to the NG readers and is not direct advertising to sell, a
product or service for profit, then I doubt it fits any definition of spam I
am aware of. Unwanted responses to non-spam posts' could be considered
spamming the NG for selfish purposes. Signature links are permissible in NGs
and do no harm, as those not interested don't need to click and read the
linked pages.

I am NOT condemning you for criticizing me! However, it is considered bad
conduct and moderated NGs often bar such poster's from their NGs.
--
Air-Conditioning Efficiency - Optimizing evaporator Coil Btu/hr

http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...ator-coil.html

stretch

Stick around Darrell.

It is obvious to me that you know more than the guy who is blasting
you! If he had read your entire post, he would have realized that your
post was not spam. If he can't tell that, than he should just be quiet
and listen, so that he will learn something.

There is nothing in your post that has not been field tested by
someone. It will be valuable advice for many less knowledgable people
on this group.

Stretch

udarrell wrote:
Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?

earth pipes:
http://mb-soft.com/solar/saving.html
http://tinyurl.com/5zohf

NT

Heat pump .. cold house and high bills Usenet text Home Ownership 5 January 31st 05 04:49 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
upper and lower Murphy-like beds, like on a train? igor Woodworking 0 November 7th 04 11:02 PM
dual oven - lower won't hear bl Home Repair 2 October 31st 04 01:08 PM
Bosch Dishwasher lower door seal Nigel Jones UK diy 1 September 1st 04 10:46 PM