udarrell

wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:05:50 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 13 May 2005 12:41:24 -0500, udarrell
wrote:

Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?

NO

I actually want to raise them. I love paying as much money as I can
to my utility companies.

Ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer.

Now, take a hike spammer, and be sure to slam the door on your dick as
you leave !!!!

Darrell has good intentions, and he also seems at least to me to be quite
knowlegable.

Just that it seems to me it hasn't occurred yet to him where best and

exactly
how to concentrate his focus is all.

IMO, best to leave him alone and only give him guidance where it is truly
appropriate is all.

Otherwise, this newsgroup might lose yet another potentially valuable

asset.

If he wouldnt post it as if sounding like a spam message that would be
a good start.

=========
Well, to me, --it sounds more like a TV Commercial.
("However, I would like to find and know every cost-effective way possible
to reduce my utility bills and save precious energy resources.")
I don't have anything to sell and don't make a penny for any information or
useful ideas they might use.

Electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. Some people define spam
even more generally as any unsolicited e-mail. However, if a long-lost
brother finds your e-mail address and sends you a message, this could hardly
be called spam, even though it's unsolicited. Real spam is generally e-mail
advertising for some product sent to a mailing list or newsgroup. In
addition to wasting people's time with unwanted e-mail, spam also eats up a
lot of network bandwidth.

Why is a post unwanted or a waste of storage space and time? If a post has
potential value to the NG readers and is not direct advertising to sell, a
product or service for profit, then I doubt it fits any definition of spam I
am aware of. Unwanted responses to non-spam posts' could be considered
spamming the NG for selfish purposes. Signature links are permissible in NGs
and do no harm, as those not interested don't need to click and read the
linked pages.

I am NOT condemning you for criticizing me! However, it is considered bad
conduct and moderated NGs often bar such poster's from their NGs.
--
Air-Conditioning Efficiency - Optimizing evaporator Coil Btu/hr

http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...ator-coil.html