Posted to alt.home.repair
in2dadark in2dadark is offline

Default Would You like to Learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills inpossibly Half or more

On May 21, 2:26*pm, ransley wrote:
On May 21, 10:52*am, Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,

*UDARRELL wrote:
Would You like to learn How to Reduce your Utility Bills in possibly
Half or more?

No, but I'd like to split your head open with an ax, and feed your
diminutive brain to my cat.

I dont get the insult, Ive done what he discusses and got bills so low
the utility co came out twice looking for a gas tap and to see what I
did, I cut my bills probably 50-66%. Old homes and many new ones are
hogs,

I guess phone service might be considered utilities?? At least I
consider it one. Anyway I recenlty discovered Ooma.. no monthly
bills.. And with 2 homes it saves me a bundle. I just take the units
with me and my calls come with me. And if you're going to get it do
me a favor they give a referal commision for signing people up. So let
me get my credit, email me first and I'll figure out how to get
it..). If you try it you'll like it. And no I don't work for them
beyond their new referral deal..

http://www.amazon.com/ooma-Phone-Sys...KI/ref=sr_1_1?