Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

Default Obama Promotes E-verify Game For New Amnesty Offensive

On Mar 19, 4:57*am, wrote:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty451.htm
*
By Frosty Wooldridge
March 19, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

Every 30 days, Congress injects 138,000 legal immigrants into the United
States, month in and month out, year in and year out. They seek jobs,
food, housing and services. They form a continual river of demands on
the American taxpayer. They crowd into our cities, towns, hospitals and
schools.

At this time, 15 million Americans stand in unemployment lines. Over 4.4
million Americans lost their jobs in the last five months. A whopping
31.1 million Americans feed themselves with government handouts in the
form of food stamps, because they cannot find jobs.
Yet, the immigration flood into the United States continues without
pause.

Today, you never know what your Congress may slip past you in its
skull-drudgery, mendacity and outright fraud against the America people.
That 535 member body fails on every aspect of the immigration debate to
advance American citizens best interests. This U.S. Congress, bought and
paid for by corporate America, translates everything that favors
massive, unending immigration into the USA.

In a brilliant expose, Washington DC writer, Donald A. Collins
illustrated how our government undermines Americans at every juncture.

"You know how much our government cares about us citizens in its rush to
print nearly a trillion in new debt" Collins said.
"As in the bill being signed by President Obama ASAP!"

Turns out that before the final vote in the Senate on February 13,
Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT) answered the question. He cried big
salty tears about how he knew that some members were disappointed that
their amendments had not received a vote. Dodd said he knew Senator Jeff
Sessions (R-ALA) was particularly upset, and that when the Senate takes
up the Continuing Resolution for the Budget in two weeks, the bill would
include an extension of E-Verify until September 30th.

Remember, you, but far more likely your children and grandchildren, have
just been saddled with nearly another trillion dollars debt for the
purpose of creating jobs. It is claimed that four million jobs will be
created by this package. But the latest US Department of Homeland
Security data reveals that our government is currently permitting
138,000 legal immigrants to enter the US every month on various work
visas. That's over 1.5 million new legal aliens per year, folks!

That means it's all the more important to stop illegal immigration! An
estimated 500,000 or more arrive here every year. So even if four
million new jobs are created, a huge number will be going to aliens, not
US citizens. So one must ask, why would Dodd talk about only extending
E-verify until September?

"It doesn't take an Einstein IQ to see what is happening here," Collins
said. "Dodd and Senate Majority Leader Reid (D-NV) and many others all
claim they support E-verify, but then say they will extend it for only
six months. Why? So they can ram "Comprehensive Immigration Reform",
another huge AMNESTY,down the throats of American citizens.

"If you are not now outraged about this, it is either because you are
illiterate or have recently come illegally to the US. Because most legal
immigrants and US citizens completely understand that this is just
another cheap labor ploy engineered by the multinational companies, who
have gradually bought and paid for our Federal government.

Remember Eisenhower's warning; beware the military-industrial complex?
Eisenhower spoke before globalization, when these companies needed US
citizen support. But now, doing huge business overseas, they see the US
as only a place to use for their best interests, which are clearly not
our best interests. Abetted by the ethnic and ideological lobbies, these
powerful forces have basically said: "We own you and you will stand
there and let us strip-mine your jobs, schools, environment, and
everything else because you are too lazy, stupid or pressed down by our
earlier efforts to resist."

"It is now patently obvious, the Congress is now holding E-verify
hostage to allow the ramming through of another huge amnesty, which the
Heritage Foundation's landmark report predicted will legalize 20 million
now but millions more thereafter," Collins said. "In a recent Migration
Policy Institute statement, [PDF] former INS head (and open border
advocate) Doris Meissner suggested that voluntary compliance with
E-verify be the centerpiece in the bill to tackle ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION."
Get it, Comprehensive immigration reform! Amnesty! [Advisory Group Urges
Freeze on Construction of Border Fence.]

"I am not at all sure who made this YouTube segment, but if you have not
seen it, please go there. I hope the optimism of the creators of this
YOU TUBE are justified, but the odds are still with the Presidente,the
leader depicted in the film)! (VDARE.COM note: this is a JOKE, $PLC!)

If American citizens don't wake up now, there will be another big
amnesty. This is a time for real hard ball politics. The Washington
elite (both parties) want to sell us out. Writing them, jamming their
switchboards, and telling them in any way possible remains urgent and
important for us all to keep doing. However, understand that they are
basically not working for you or me, but for the paymasters who re-elect
them.

Lewis H. Lapham, National Correspondent for Harper's Magazine wrote a
seminal March 2009 Notebook piece on who these national leaders are. He
calls them "Achievetrons" people who have the top degrees, are
undeniably brilliant, capable and able to game play any system well. He
concluded: "As individuals they make very good company, and at the
tables down at Mory's, the magic of their singing no doubt casts its
spell, but if they have paid attention to their studies, they can be
trusted to know, as does the "valedictocracy" otherwise known as the
national news media, that it's a far, far better thing to live in
comfort they hold to be wrong than in discomfort under a government they
hold to be right."

Donald A. Collins is a freelance writer living in Washington DC, and is
Co-Chair of the Federation for American Immigration Reform's (FAIR)
National Advisory Board.www.fairus.org

Listen to Frosty Wooldridge on Wednesdays as he interviews top national
leaders on his radio show "Connecting the Dots" atwww.themicroeffect.comat 6:00 PM Mountain Time. Adjust tuning in to
your time zone.

The government of the USA is a refuge for the lowest type of pandering
political hack. Obama
continues the tradition. America needs a total rebuild.

mitch

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

On Mar 19, 9:23*am, waldo88 wrote:
On Mar 19, 4:57*am, wrote:

[...]

mitch- Hide quoted text -

Watch him on Leno tonight. The morons that voted for him will think
he's cool. That's all that matters
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

On Mar 19, 4:57 am, wrote:

[...]

And I suppose you think "Little Hitler" Bush was cool? Bush did nothing
about this problem in his 8 year term! People like you are the ****ing
Morons!!!!!

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

On Mar 19, 4:57 am, wrote:

[...]

Obama is the same type moron as Bush. He supports the pilot program for
Mexican trucks, and he wants amnesty for illegal aliens.

You called this a problem with Bush. Do you see it as a problem with Obama?
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

johnny@. wrote:

Obama is the same type moron as Bush. He supports the pilot program
for Mexican trucks, and he wants amnesty for illegal aliens.

You called this a problem with Bush. Do you see it as a problem with
Obama?

The pilot program for trucks is history. Our largest trading partner has
implemented punitive import tariffs on a wide range of American products
(although not guns or bullets).

-----
Christmas trees 20%
Onions 10%
Peeled onions 20%
Pears 20%
Cherries 20%
Potatoes 20%
Soy sauce 20%
Soup, broth and stew mixes, and prepared stew, broth and soups 10%
Mineral water 20%
Sunflower seeds 15%
Products for manicures and pedicures 15%
Shampoo 15%
Toothpaste 15%
Deodorants and anti-perspirants 15%
Statuettes and other decorative articles 20%
Notebooks 10%
Curtain rods 20%
Coffee makers 20%
Waste from batteries, rechargeable batteries, chargers 20%
Sunglasses 15%

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
johnny@. wrote:
[...]

It's not history. Obama has said he will start a new pilot program, and
has asked Mexico to hold off on the tariffs.
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:26:18 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

The pilot program for trucks is history. Our largest trading partner has
implemented punitive import tariffs on a wide range of American products
(although not guns or bullets).

How about a tariff on Mexicans?
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

On Mar 19, 4:57 am, wrote:

[...]

You called this a problem with Bush. *Do you see it as a problem with Obama?- Hide quoted text -

No, Bush never supported amnesty for illegal aliens but he did support
a guest worker program. Considerable difference between the total
amnesty that Obama has proposed.
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

johnny@. wrote:

[...]

We'll see whether the Mexican government pays any attention to the White
House. The tariffs are due to go into effect today, March 18th.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090319/...co_us_trucking

Oregon potatoes are one of the casualties. Oregon sells $80 million worth of
french-fries to Mexico yearly.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ingoregon.html

The Mexican tariffs will affect $2.4 billion worth of U.S. exports to Mexico
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090316/...xico_usa_trade

More specifics, and the politics behind the choice of products, from the
Wall Street Journal - it seems many of the products were chose to punish
Democratic lawmakers who oppose the trucking dispute. For example,
California is especially hit with tariffs on wine and fresh fruit (grapes
have a 45% tariff!).
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123739445919172781.html

This whole mess could be easily solved by requiring the Mexican truck
drivers join the Teamsters.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

noneya wrote:

Watch him on Leno tonight. The morons that voted for him will think
he's cool. That's all that matters

And I suppose you think "Little Hitler" Bush was cool? Bush did nothing
about this problem in his 8 year term! People like you are the ****ing
Morons!!!!!

Did not know you specifically so thanks for identifying yourself

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

noneya wrote:

And I suppose you think "Little Hitler" Bush was cool? Bush did
nothing about this problem in his 8 year term! People like you are
the ****ing Morons!!!!!

Nothing was done, true. But it wasn't for lack of trying by Bush and the
Republicans.

Bush said, in the 2002 Budget Request to Congress that both Fannie and
Freddie were potential problems. In 2003, the warning was raised to a
"systemic risk" that could spread beyond housing.

In late 2003, the Bush administration pushed for the creation of a new
agency to regulate and supervise GSEs, including Fannie & Freddie. The
legislation was blocked.

In 2005, Alan Greenspan cautioned we are placing our total financial future
at risk. Again the legislation (strengthening GSE regulation) was blocked.

In 2006, John McCain co-sponsored legislation to reform and regulate GSEs,
specifically Fannie & Freddie. This bill made it out of committee on a
straight party-line vote. There were insufficient votes in the Senate for
final passage.

Here's a video from Canada on the subject:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
noneya wrote:

And I suppose you think "Little Hitler" Bush was cool? Bush did
nothing about this problem in his 8 year term! People like you are
the ****ing Morons!!!!!

Nothing was done, true. But it wasn't for lack of trying by Bush and the
Republicans.

Bull****!

First of all this is about illegal immigrants, and Bush wanted to put
them on a path to citizenship. The republicans blocked him on this so
called immigration reform.

Bush did nothing for six years to stop the flood of illegal aliens
across the southern border. Then he put the National Guard there with
no authority to stop or arrest illegal aliens. They could only call the
Border Patrol. Then he pulled the National Guard from the border, and
sent them to Iraq.

In my opinion, Bush is a traitor, for leaving our borders wide open to
terrorists for six years.

Bush said, in the 2002 Budget Request to Congress that both Fannie and
Freddie were potential problems. In 2003, the warning was raised to a
"systemic risk" that could spread beyond housing.

In late 2003, the Bush administration pushed for the creation of a new
agency to regulate and supervise GSEs, including Fannie & Freddie. The
legislation was blocked.

In 2005, Alan Greenspan cautioned we are placing our total financial future
at risk. Again the legislation (strengthening GSE regulation) was blocked.

In 2006, John McCain co-sponsored legislation to reform and regulate GSEs,
specifically Fannie & Freddie. This bill made it out of committee on a
straight party-line vote. There were insufficient votes in the Senate for
final passage.

Here's a video from Canada on the subject:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
noneya wrote:

[...]

Well then, you may want to look up the American Dream Downpayment Act of
2003. You'll see who took credit for the act. It gave 400 million away each
year, to pay for closing costs etc. It claimed 200,000 new home ownerships
since it was enacted. It makes you wonder how many 200,000 of those who
couldn't afford closing costs, let alone actual payments, are now in
foreclosure. The 400 million per year is chump change, the damage was the
200,000 poor people put in homes, who couldn't afford rent.

Does housing bubble come to mind?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

johnny@. wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
noneya wrote:

And I suppose you think "Little Hitler" Bush was cool? Bush did
nothing about this problem in his 8 year term! People like you are
the ****ing Morons!!!!!

Nothing was done, true. But it wasn't for lack of trying by Bush and
the Republicans.

Bull****!

First of all this is about illegal immigrants, and Bush wanted to put
them on a path to citizenship. The republicans blocked him on this so
called immigration reform.

Uh, no. The topic was the bailout, debt, and financial matters. Illegal
immigration affects the economy, sure, but the topic - I thought - was about
regulating, or at least watching, financial GSEs.

Bush did nothing for six years to stop the flood of illegal aliens
across the southern border. Then he put the National Guard there with
no authority to stop or arrest illegal aliens. They could only call
the Border Patrol. Then he pulled the National Guard from the border,
and sent them to Iraq.

[see below]

In my opinion, Bush is a traitor, for leaving our borders wide open to
terrorists for six years.

No biggie. No terrorists (that we know of) managed to cross the border
illegally. We HAVE captured a couple of wannabe-terrorists trying to enter
via our NORTHERN border, however.

Now we haven't had a terrorist attack in the U.S. (or U.S. interests abroad)
since Bush imposed his regimen. This MAY be because the terrorists haven't
tried. In the years before Bush, we had about one significant attack per
year (WTC bombing, USS Cole, Embassy bombings, diplomat kidnappings, etc.).

-------------
* I agree the National Guard presence was a joke. A comforting joke, but a
joke nevertheless.

In February, 2002, when the National Guard was patrolling the airports, a
senior citizen was pulled out of the security line at the Sky Harbor airport
in Phoenix. He was found to be carrying an offensive weapon, a "Ninja Star."
Initial questioning revealed that this gentleman was responsible for
bringing down THIRTY-FOUR aircraft with the loss of life of everyone aboard!

The gentleman was 79-year old Joe Foss. Foss was the former governor of
South Dakota, Brigadier general in the South Dakota National Guard, former
President of the American Football League, and, for 24 years, the host of
the TV program "American Sportsman." He had just left a Board of Directors
meeting of the National Rifle Association and was on his way to the United
States Military Academy at West Point to deliver a guest lecture on
patriotism.

The "Ninja Star" device he was carrying? It was the Medal of Honor given him
by Franklin Roosevelt for downing 23 Japanese planes during the battle of
Guadacanal.

When told he could board the aircraft if he would discard his "weapon," Foss
is reported to have said: "You've done ****ed with the wrong Marine, sonny."

The only thing that would make this more ironic would be having it happen at
Joe's hometown airport in Sioux Falls. The airport's name is "Joe Foss
Field."

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

The "Ninja Star" device he was carrying? It was the Medal of Honor given him
by Franklin Roosevelt for downing 23 Japanese planes during the battle of
Guadacanal.

A bunch of Sheriff's Deputies I know have had the same problem with
their "throwing stars".. er I mean badges. Although usually all they
have to do is to open up their wallets and show the cop ID cards.

Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama" Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 40 November 12th 08 12:31 PM
So I'm offensive geoff UK diy 32 December 19th 07 03:53 PM
Totally Guy Songs (warning-these lyrics may be offensive to women-but maybe not) Tom Watson Woodworking 69 February 19th 07 08:31 PM
Toronto,Canada - anyone verify this? [email protected] Home Repair 4 September 24th 05 03:40 PM
Verify my Bandsaw SFPM Calculations Please Wally Blackburn Metalworking 5 November 21st 04 01:21 AM