Default Toronto,Canada - anyone verify this?

TaskProperties wrote:
Facts: Location: City of Toronto, Ontario
Average Annual Snow Fall: 130 cm

If so, that's hardly any snow. I was thinking of moving there. We get 2.5
times that.
Tasker

260 ain't snow either.

EXT

Who says Toronto gets 130cm of snow? Some years we may, other years we
hardly get any. Most years it melts a few days after it lands, last year it
just stayed on the ground all season. Downtown melts much faster. Suburbs
slower.

"TaskProperties" wrote in message
Facts: Location: City of Toronto, Ontario
Average Annual Snow Fall: 130 cm

If so, that's hardly any snow. I was thinking of moving there. We get

2.5
times that.
Tasker

Punch

"TaskProperties" wrote in message
Facts: Location: City of Toronto, Ontario
Average Annual Snow Fall: 130 cm

If so, that's hardly any snow. I was thinking of moving there. We get
2.5
times that.
Tasker

have an email address, I'll send you pics..

the snow in Toronto, is more slush then anything, but we get allot, and
anywhere outside the city, well buy yourself a snow blower!

Michael Daly

On 23-Sep-2005, TaskProperties wrote:

Facts: Location: City of Toronto, Ontario
Average Annual Snow Fall: 130 cm

The snow lands either south of Lake Ontario (e.g. Buffalo
NY) or about 70km north of the city. A lot of snow is
lake effect - humid air over the lakes that condenses into
precipitation over land. If we get a big snowfall, it
tends to be a storm that comes up from the US south (Texas)
or the midwest.

Mike
Duane Bozarth

TaskProperties wrote:

Facts: Location: City of Toronto, Ontario

Yes, I can confirm there is a Toronto in Ontario, Canada.