Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Camping supplies and ammo

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime when
he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.
Posted to alt.home.repair

metspitzer wrote:
I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

misc.survivalism is right over there. ------
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:36:05 -0600, Michael Dobony
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime when
he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.

I know my post has a sarcastic tone, but it was a serious question. We
may never need it, but...... I would rather have a hand gun and not
need it, than need one and not have it.

I am set for guns. I think I will seriously be shopping for some
storable food.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 2, 11:23*pm, metspitzer wrote:
I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Recon them edible under britches would last a while?

Better buy a few extry to eat on the way home from the store, tho.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 2, 11:36*pm, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:
I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime when
he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.

Donche remember? We threw the Neocons out last November.

Hits unbelievable that after 8 years of Bush and Cheney shenanigans
you fellers would have the nerve to throw out the same old **** about
Obama like your ilk did during the Clintons. If you want to be
terrorists, go join the Taliban. You are one and the same anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:27:43 -0800 (PST), hibb
wrote:

On Mar 2, 11:36*pm, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:
I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime when
he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.

Donche remember? We threw the Neocons out last November.

Hits unbelievable that after 8 years of Bush and Cheney shenanigans
you fellers would have the nerve to throw out the same old **** about
Obama like your ilk did during the Clintons. If you want to be
terrorists, go join the Taliban. You are one and the same anyway.

You missed the past mid-term election when the real turdheads got into
office.

Next mid-term I have hope for change. Have you seen an enemy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Are you kidding? It took me three years to eat my way through the Y2K
emergency rations, I'm not falling for that again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

metspitzer wrote:
I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Be sure to hang onto a white flag, for when you run out of ammo. I
suspect your ammo isn't going to do the job. It only takes one bullet
to win the fight, unless you're in a bunker and can wait until things
"settle down"........

Posted to alt.home.repair

I do believe that there are a couple things to point out,
which Mormons have known for a long time.

* Build your stores of food over time, rather than one big
huge purchase
* Avoid the fad foods which often appeal to fear.
* Store what you eat, eat what you store. This means both:
Buy what you've already been eating, and change your eating
habits to include your long term food.
* Rotate. Eat the oldest food first, and put the new food in
the back of the shelf.

I also believe that hard times are coming, soon. The economy
is not well, and more deficit spending won't make life any
more comfortable for the American consumer.

Will the stimulus work? Well, that depends what your goal
is. If your goal is to increase dependance on government so
that more people will vote Democrat, then it's working fine.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"metspitzer" wrote in message
I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of
camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have
on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for
say a year?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping supplies
and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Please feel free to purchase all the firearms, ammo, and storeable food
you can afford!!!

Any huge purchasing of Made-In-USA products helps the larger economy,
helps with employment of American workers, and ultimately helps credit
cards and banks survive the current crisis while they and earn
desperately needed profits.

Thank-you for your loyal support of the President Obama's economic
recovery plan. His real hidden agenda is to encourage the purchase of
American firearms, ammo, and dehydrated food pouches, which will go
mostly unused, but will cause a surge in the economy by you purchases.
President Obama will take full credit for his plan's success to boost the
economy by your purchases.

Thank-you again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

metspitzer wrote in
news
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a
year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime
when he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.

Obama's "mentor" is Marx. And Alinsky,a Marxist.
(Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals")
Everybody should read those rules.It should open some eyes.
Obama was also mentored by Frank Davis,an admitted Communist.
No thanks to the "useful idiots" who elected Obama.

I know my post has a sarcastic tone, but it was a serious question. We
may never need it, but...... I would rather have a hand gun and not
need it, than need one and not have it.

I am set for guns. I think I will seriously be shopping for some
storable food.

you need not only food,but fuel to cook it with.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime when
he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.

I know my post has a sarcastic tone, but it was a serious question. We
may never need it, but...... I would rather have a hand gun and not
need it, than need one and not have it.

I am set for guns. I think I will seriously be shopping for some
storable food.

If you have the guns, you should be able to acquire the food
post-apocalypse.

"When it all comes down to dust
I will help you if I must,
I will kill you if I can."

Leonard Cohen

(and yes, he says it the other way around, too, I know, I know ...)

Ammo and powder storage C & E[_2_] Woodworking 8 February 17th 08 11:07 PM
Some little tools for loading ammo Don Foreman Metalworking 8 August 13th 07 11:47 AM
refi ammo? [email protected] Home Ownership 8 June 8th 06 08:33 PM
JAPANESE AMMO CRATE J T Woodworking 0 December 18th 05 04:46 AM
What's an ammo can made out of [email protected] Metalworking 13 February 23rd 05 09:34 PM