Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default OT Camping supplies and ammo

metspitzer wrote in
news
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:36:05 -0600, Michael Dobony
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a
year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime
when he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.

Obama's "mentor" is Marx. And Alinsky,a Marxist.
(Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals")
Everybody should read those rules.It should open some eyes.
Obama was also mentored by Frank Davis,an admitted Communist.
No thanks to the "useful idiots" who elected Obama.

I know my post has a sarcastic tone, but it was a serious question. We
may never need it, but...... I would rather have a hand gun and not
need it, than need one and not have it.

I am set for guns. I think I will seriously be shopping for some
storable food.

you need not only food,but fuel to cook it with.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik