Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ammo and powder storage

Just floating a post for opinions on how you folks store your powder and
ammo (primers to be kept elsewhere). Personally, I've been keeping mine in
a WW II footlocker and its'just not enough. A full 1/3rd of its room is in
the lid because it originally had a removeable upper compartmentalized
shelf - which is gone from this one. I have toyed with buying one of the
inexpensive Stack-On lockers for this. The downside is that their sides are
so thin they may buckle if I install shelves and load them up. OK, so, how
does *your* pantry grow?!

Posted to rec.woodworking

What a putz! Sorry to all. I selected the wrong NG on Outlook Express.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 16, 9:18 pm, "C & E" wrote:
What a putz! Sorry to all. I selected the wrong NG on Outlook Express.

No problem.

Build a wooden lift-out tray for that footlocker.

Duplicate the footlocker.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
On Feb 16, 9:18 pm, "C & E" wrote:
What a putz! Sorry to all. I selected the wrong NG on Outlook Express.

No problem.

Build a wooden lift-out tray for that footlocker.

Duplicate the footlocker.
--
FF

Thanks, Fred. I wasn't so sure that the locker was the best idea but perhaps
it is. Spec sheets only state that containers should not be so tight as to
prevent venting of gasses. In other words, too tight ='s massive explosion.

Regards,
Chuck

Posted to rec.woodworking

C & E wrote:
What a putz! Sorry to all. I selected the wrong NG on Outlook Express.

Actually, I built storage into my reloading bench. Nice to have it all
handy. Sturdy construction and separation of components into their own
compartments keeps things safe.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"DS" wrote in message
C & E wrote:
What a putz! Sorry to all. I selected the wrong NG on Outlook Express.

Actually, I built storage into my reloading bench. Nice to have it all
handy. Sturdy construction and separation of components into their own
compartments keeps things safe.

****************************

Yep, it was all handy until I had little g.kid hands and eyes scoping out
everything and a couple close to the dangerous teen years. I hate to lock
the little (10'x10') reloading room because I'm in there for tools and
reference books so I'm moving and locking the 'highly flammables." I'm a
little pressed for space at the bench or I would definitely consider your
idea. Thanks!

Posted to rec.woodworking

C & E wrote:
Yep, it was all handy until I had little g.kid hands and eyes

scoping out
everything and a couple close to the dangerous teen years. I hate to lock
the little (10'x10') reloading room because I'm in there for tools and
reference books so I'm moving and locking the 'highly flammables." I'm a
little pressed for space at the bench or I would definitely consider your
idea. Thanks!

I don't have the kids to be concerned about, so it's a bit easier for me
I s'pose.

Some little tools for loading ammo Don Foreman Metalworking 8 August 13th 07 11:47 AM
refi ammo? [email protected] Home Ownership 8 June 8th 06 08:33 PM
JAPANESE AMMO CRATE J T Woodworking 0 December 18th 05 04:46 AM
new saw -- talcum powder Sam the Cat Woodworking 19 September 13th 05 03:51 PM
What's an ammo can made out of [email protected] Metalworking 13 February 23rd 05 09:34 PM