Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default OT Camping supplies and ammo

In article ,
metspitzer wrote:

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:36:05 -0600, Michael Dobony
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:23:03 -0500, metspitzer wrote:

I am not saying we will need it, but having a stock of camping
supplies and ammo seems like it may be a good thing to have on hand
right now.

Anyone tried any storable food they could eat everyday for say a year?

Obama still has 4 years and that could end up turning into a lifetime when
he follows his mentor, Hitler, as dictator.

I know my post has a sarcastic tone, but it was a serious question. We
may never need it, but...... I would rather have a hand gun and not
need it, than need one and not have it.

I am set for guns. I think I will seriously be shopping for some
storable food.

If you have the guns, you should be able to acquire the food
post-apocalypse.

"When it all comes down to dust
I will help you if I must,
I will kill you if I can."

Leonard Cohen

(and yes, he says it the other way around, too, I know, I know ...)