Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Suggested needed to fabricate a water dam for a toilet/shower floor.

I have a tiny combination toilet and shower.

There is a curtain to prevent splashing water from reaching the toilet
area but there is nothing on the floor to restrict the water to the
shower area.

It doesn't have to be over 1/2" tall, just enough to prevent water
creep.

I am thinking of caulking a piece of PVC pipe cut down the middle type
of fix.

Is there a product out there?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 2, 6:16*pm, wrote:
I have a tiny combination toilet and shower.

There is a curtain to prevent splashing water from reaching the toilet
area but there is nothing on the floor to restrict the water to the
shower area.

It doesn't have to be over 1/2" tall, just enough to prevent water
creep.

I am thinking of caulking a piece of PVC pipe cut down the middle type
of fix.

Is there a product out there?

Why don't you put down a marble saddle?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 2, 6:46*pm, Mike rock wrote:
On Mar 2, 6:16*pm, wrote:

I have a tiny combination toilet and shower.

There is a curtain to prevent splashing water from reaching the toilet
area but there is nothing on the floor to restrict the water to the
shower area.

It doesn't have to be over 1/2" tall, just enough to prevent water
creep.

I am thinking of caulking a piece of PVC pipe cut down the middle type
of fix.

Is there a product out there?

Why don't you put down a marble saddle?

It is about 7 feet across
Posted to alt.home.repair

Instead of placing a metal pan under a water heater, a company makes a
rubber dam that your glue (silicone) to the floor. It's made to hold
about 2-3" of water. I bet that would work. Just don't know the name
of the company that makes it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why would you have a toilet in a shower? That's just weird.
Please post a photo on the web and post a link to the photo.
This makes no sense at all. Why would anyone put a toilet in a
shower?

LM

Obviously, you have spent no time in a camper!