Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sink clips

I'm having a devil of a time finding some method to secure a stainless
kitchen sink.

The periphery contains a U-channel into which I surmise some sort of clip
will fit, securing the sink to the countertop.

Unfortunately, this U-channel is like a Helvetica "U" - that is no serifs or
extensions onto which a clip will secure itself. Whatever goes in the
channel must grip the sink by expanding itself (I guess) because there's no
stop on the channel to keep the anchor from falling out.

If you know of the proper anchor, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Else I'll just have to nail the sucker down...

Lay-on stainless steel kitchen sink clips [email protected] UK diy 1 January 30th 06 02:57 PM
Extra Long Sink Clips [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 13th 06 02:58 PM
Sink clips Anna Kettle UK diy 14 December 22nd 05 08:23 PM
Sink Clips Caliban Home Repair 4 September 3rd 03 08:40 PM