Posted to alt.home.repair
WW WW is offline

Default Sink clips

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news
I'm having a devil of a time finding some method to secure a stainless
kitchen sink.

The periphery contains a U-channel into which I surmise some sort of clip
will fit, securing the sink to the countertop.

Unfortunately, this U-channel is like a Helvetica "U" - that is no serifs
or extensions onto which a clip will secure itself. Whatever goes in the
channel must grip the sink by expanding itself (I guess) because there's
no stop on the channel to keep the anchor from falling out.

If you know of the proper anchor, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Else I'll just have to nail the sucker down...

The proper clips have a screw in them that tightens against the counter top.
If you cannot find them glue it with silicone adhesive. WW