Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting Ceiling in Kitchen

Hi, I have a question for you paint experts. We have a 2 year old
house and we needed to repaint the kitchen ceiling due to a very minor
water damage. (that's not the issue) What a nightmare ! 3 coats
later and we can see all the roller streaks in the ceiling throughout
the kitchen during daylight hours. It looks like a horrible job. We
are using Betonel Cloud white paint, which is pretty standard and we
are painting directly on the old surface which was the same thing
originally.
Does anyone know why all the roller marks would show up on the ceiling
during daylight hours ?
Is there a special roller to use when painting a ceiling ? We are
using a 12mm roller. We have no clue what's causing this to
happen. We thought maybe a lack of paint on the roller but we tried
soaking it good before the 3rd coat, and still were seeing many
streaks.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Painting ceiling... For example: John Smith[_2_] Home Repair 17 June 4th 16 01:15 PM
Painting Kitchen ceiling Gogs UK diy 5 September 22nd 05 06:53 PM
Painting Kitchen ceiling Gogs UK diy 1 September 20th 05 08:43 AM
Painting Ceiling Juan C. Reyes Home Repair 4 June 19th 05 12:43 AM
painting up to ceiling chris UK diy 16 December 16th 03 09:25 AM